Beau Lido Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sarasota
See available hotels
Lido Islander(Sarasota)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewspublic poollido keyarmand's circlelido beachgreat locationshort walkdeluxe suitewithin walking distanceone bedroom unitpots pansfully equipped kitchenreasonable rateshome away from homest armandsheated poolcarrieregatta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

By reading reviews my wife & I knew what to expect & we were not dissapointed.GREAT location for public beach & St Armands Circle walk to both.Full kitchen & comfotable bed.The caretaker couldnt have been more accomadating,more hard working, or a nicer person and even though I cant recall her name I will never forget her.Great value for the price & for us one of our best stays anywhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ramblerNewYork
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My sister and I were looking for a quiet, low key motel in Lido Beach while we were attending a conference at a large hotel down the way. Both of us were very pleased with the room. Nothing fancy but very functional and comfortable especially the kitchen that allowed us to make our own meals. If we return to Lido Beach, we will definitely stay at Beau Lido Suites. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JuanaCast
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is an excellent value at an attractive, quiet location. The grounds were well planted and well kept, with fragrant frangipani in bloom. The room was clean, had charming old-school tile in the shower (with plenty of hot water), and equipped with a nice little kitchenette. There was plenty of closet and drawer space, an ironing board and an iron (bring your own hair dryer if that's important.) The manager was helpful in booking the room at a competitive price and the lady who manned the office was friendly and kindly accommodated my late check in (after 4 PM.) This was just 3 blocks from where the seminar I attended at a major hotel chain, and was half the price. If you're one for supporting local businesses rather than chains, I definitely recommend these suites.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Barry J
Reviewed 16 September 2013

As other reviewers have said...it's not the Ritz....but you don't pay Ritz prices either. PLUS you get the best location in Lido Key....a few steps to dream beach and $4 a day public clean un- crowded public pool ,....a short walk to dream St Armand's Circle and short drive to all Sarasota has to offer. I don't know what the previous reviewer is talking about staff turning AC off.....the caretaker at Beau Lido is the most accommodating and never would do that. I've stayed there before and have nothing but good memories..... of course it is basic...but guests need to realize this is an option for those of us that just want CLEAN, QUIET, CONVENIENT, LOW PRICE.
Another great thing I love is the convenience of all being on ground floor and plenty of free parking at your door...another thing guests complain about not having the services of a "hotel".....if you want that, go to the hotels on the beach !!! this feels like my own apartment on the beach !! specially good for longer stays...in that case bring or buy the stuff you want.....or they will raise the prices !!! I do agree with another reviewer that owners could spend a little money and make it a lot more attractive and get more business ? but it must work for them this way....maybe they fill up in the winter....I always go in the summer and we are one of few people there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ginanwayne
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The Beau Lido is a great small motel. The review stating the air conditioning was turned off at 8am, obviously has the wrong location because each room has their own guest controlled unit. IF the a/c was turned off at 8am, Michelle, TURNED IT OFF HERSELF! Please DO NOT believe this Michelle. There is another place near this one, owned by different people whose reviews talk about the central air conditioning and how it is often too warm in the small rooms. Beau Lido Suites has great amenities, the kitchens have large refrigerators, toaster, blender, enough place settings for more than 4 people, comfortable beds, great showers, and friendly accommodating staff. If you are looking for a place that is close to the best beach in Florida (I did grow up here and moved away), has great atmosphere, is comfortable and a great value, please look no further than Beau Lido Suites. We are going back in 2 weeks and will be staying here again.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites are great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family