“Ready when we arrived! Wonderful!”
Review of ABC Rentals

ABC Rentals
Ranked #71 of 118 Outdoor Activities in Sarasota
More attraction details
Owner description: ABC Rentals is a baby and beach rental store. We'll deliver everything but the baby! Cribs, Highchairs, Strollers, Car Seats, you name it, We've probably got it! For the adults, we also carry Rollaway Beds, light medical, and Beach Items! ABC is also the Unique Boutique. We carry a large variety of women's clothing, shoes, accessories, home decor, gift items and children's items. Stop by to see the Other Side of ABC!
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I called a few places before deciding to rent with ABC. Other places either only delivered on Saturday or were just too expensive. We needed a crib rental for our visit to Siesta Key, and after Alyssa explained the details to us, she also suggested things that I hadn't thought of, such as a high chair and a stroller that we could take on the beach. Everything arrived neat and clean, in almost new condition. They had everything delivered and ready to go before we even checked in! It really made our vacation so much easier to be able to walk in the room and put our child right down for a nap after a long flight. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

There are newer reviews for ABC Rentals

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were traveling with family in the Sarasota area, and upon arriving at our rental house, realized there was no crib for the baby to sleep in! Our rental company suggested ABC, and they jumped into action and had a crib delivered right to where we were staying. After a few days, we decided it would be nice to have a high chair as well, and called ABC to see if they had one. They ended up having a booster seat available for store pickup, so we ventured a short ways off Siesta Key to their store. Imagine my surprise when this adorable boutique was there! I ended up picking up the booster seat for my nephew, as well as some rockin' sundresses and my new favorite pants! The prices were incredible compared to other boutiques I've shopped in! ABC really is a one stop shop!!