1,010 results
All reviews aveda products huge shower hardwood floors close to downtown toasted mango walk in shower main street loved this hotel van wezel breakfast buffet business center hot tub room was large parking garage lido beach st armand's circle king bed
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Had to visit last minute due to a family medical emergency. The staff was vet gracious, the restaurant/bar had excellent service and delicious food. The convenient exercise room, with a couple of treadmills, cooled towels, full access, and small pool met my needs.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Leslie P, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for staying with us, even for last minute unplanned trips. We hope to see you back and next time for leisure travel.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Honestly, I've not been keeping up with writing reviews on places we've stayed lately. This hotel and its staff has made me feel the need to write this review, but I'll try to keep it fairly short.

First of all the property itself is beautiful! Most people who know me know I'm an amateur design snob...lol. I had high expectations giving the reviews I read on here and still wasn't really prepared as to how chic the hotel was. Someone else on this site said "imagine Pottery Barn opening a hotel" which seems like a pretty accurate description.

The staff here was awesome. Everyone from the receptionist, the cleaning crew and maintenance team were all very friendly. We brought our son for a "beach trip" and the staff provided him with a"slept like a baby in hotel indigo Sarasota" bib. A great little souvenir of our stay (and smart advertising on the hotel part). We had a problem with our coffee maker in our room and the staff changed it out immediately. During the switch out of the coffee maker my son went up (surprisingly being very cautious of people he doesn't know) and hugged the guy who brought it up to our room.

When booking our room I asked for a room with a refrigerator( having a small child) and they had one delivered to our room shortly after check in. They even managed to have a crib setup and sent to our room, which I didn't even realize was a service they provided, but worked out great for us.

Last of all with trying to pack up an active child along with ourselves-we managed to somehow leave an iPad in the room after check out. Luckily I got a call from the hotel staff informing me that it was left behind while I was only about 30 mins away.

We travel a lot and stay in many different types of hotels. Now that we are parents, we will probably be pulling back on International travel and doing more stateside and " beach trips" with my son. With that said we will more than likely look into going back to the Sarasota area and when we do Hotel indigo will be the go to. I've already highly recommended this place to others in my travel circle and have friends that have booked the hotel next week. Thank you Hotel Indigo Staff!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank kayoticworld

Thank you for your kind review, we pride ourselves on paying attention to the little details for all our guests. Whenever you are in town please do not hesitate to call and make a reservation with us, we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Booked a stay with a gift certificate and was pleasantly surprised. Friendly and very helpful staff. Room had lovely decor and bright colors. Centrally located to many Sarasota attractions and restaurants. Enjoyed a relaxing dinner at H2O Bistro and a delicious breakfast buffet the following morning.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Leslie P, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear BearKat84,

Thank you for your review and response. It thrills us to hear about the great time that was had during your most recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that you found the hotel so conveniently located to all of the treasures that Sarasota has to offer. We are glad to have had you as our guest and we look forward to many great stays in the future. Thank you again!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We live in Sarasota but often go to the Indigo for the excellent food and to meet travelers in the bar. Their chef is very talented. Every week I get a new kind of soup and it is always good. Recommend the Steak and Spinach salad.

Room Tip: I've never seen a room. We go there to eat and drink.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Charlie204,

We love our locals!!! It is such a pleasure to hear about the reputation that we have in our neighborhood. I think that our travelers really enjoy running into our locals and hearing about what an amazing city Sarasota truly is and it really gives them a sense of community. I do have to say, whoever is cooking for you, morning noon or night, our Bistro is really cooking up something special. You are right, our soups are awesome!! Soup time is usually my favorite time of the day!! Mmmmmm, now I'm getting hungry!!! Whatever the reason, and whatever the season, keep coming back to enjoy the food, the service or just the great conversation. We love being a part of Sarasota and we love our neighbors!! Thank you again!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel was beautifully decorated, offered free parking, and offers a 24 hour shuttle to downtown and back. It is so close to everything. They also know how to appreciate teachers!

The restaurant offered a Sunday brunch buffet that was impressive and delicious. All of the staff we came in contact with we're so friendly and helpful. I will always stay at this hotel as the price was great and hospitality on point!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Leslie P, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear Heather K,

Thank you so much for the kind words and positive review of our property in Sarasota. Your positive review is welcomed and appreciated. I am so glad to hear that you took advantage of the many things that the hotel has to offer and most of all, that you enjoyed your stay. That is our goal for every guest, every day. It sounds like you were another success story and we are thrilled. We look forward to our next chance to serve you and can't wait to see you again, very soon!!

Cheers!