Hotel Ranola
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$106
Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$207
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$144
US$188
US$160
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$161
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
US$282
US$245
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$115
Priceline
US$419
US$380
  • Restaurant
All reviewsart decowhole foodsfull kitchenmain streetdowntown sarasotadressing roomsmall apartmentfantastic boutique hotelwalked everywheredressing areawithin walking distanceburns courtlock boxwell equipped kitchensitting areamodern furniturecomfortable bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Ranola is an artsy, retro, very clean place to stay in the heart of downtown Sarasota. Walking distance from many boutique restaurants, comedy club, theaters-both movie and stage-and Marina Jack. Updated decor gives the feel of an apartment in Europe. Convenient parking right behind hotel. Staff just couldn't do enough to accommodate us during our 12 day stay. WiFi was adequate, in and out reception, the only complaint scarcely worth mentioning. Thanks for the memorable stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Comfortable, quiet, convenient. Has it's own flavor. The rooms are huge. The kitchen is useful. The bath tub is deep. Large closets I you need to hang up things like wedding dresses. There is no bar at the hotel but there are a million good places to eat and drink in the area. It is not inexpensive but I think it is reasonably priced.I really liked that we never saw any hotel staff.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Recently stayed here for one night. Good position close to plenty of bars and restaurants and near to water front. As well as the bedroom there's a small kitchenette, dressing area and bathroom. Plenty of free parking opposite. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Even got given a bar of chocolate on checking out!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank llamacalmer
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at boutique hotels in NYC, San Fran., Orlando, and this one topped them all. I prefer to have more than just a single hotel room when traveling, and this place delivers. Also, easy to book online, email sent with instructions on how to get in after hours (key in lock box with my first name on it) Clean, clean, clean. Booked a queen and had King bed. Close to everything in downtown and the inter coastal. Map of the area with recommend places to eat in my room. Didn’t hear much from other guests from the wood floors. Has window AC, so don’t let that stop you from staying here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fl5becks
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel Ranola is a great hotel nestled in downtown Sarasota. The staff contacted me before my arrival informing of me where to pick up the key (if arriving after 3pm) and to ask if I needed anything before my arrival. The staff on site was just as nice and you could tell they wanted you to be as comfy as possible.

The room feels more like an apartment and has tons of space. I wouldn’t say it’s a modern look but it’s definitely charming and you feel like you are staying with friends. Everything was super clean and the hot water was excellent.

The location is great and you can pretty much walk to any place you want downtown, they have private parking in the back to give you piece of mind as well.

The only real negative is that the hotel is from the 1920s so you don’t get much sound insulation from your fellow hotel goers, but by 10 or 11 everyone seems to be settled in.

Highly recommended!