“average chain type restaurant”
Review of Stonewood Grill & Tavern - CLOSED

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

burgers, good drinks but not a place i would go back to a lot.
There are places locally owned that i prefer to visit then a chain

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We vacation in Siesta Key annually and always dine at this restaurant at least once or twice during our stay. Menu has a variety of entrees to satisfy everyone in our party of 14 which included children. Ambiance is warm and inviting. Service efficient and friendly. Always look forward to dining here the first night of our vacation.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Your paying 30+ for a steak dinner with a couple of sides.. steak was decent (a little under seasoned ) but the sides were crap. Asparagus was boiled. Yes, Boiled. No butter, garlic, salt, pepper, white wine... NOTHING. Rice was from a box and no flavor at all... baked Potatoe was the smallest Potatoe I've ever eaten at a restaurant. My suggestion, spend your hard earned money else where.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a very nice establishment. Excellent service by Matthew during our visit the first week of May. At first glance the prices seemed a bit high but we certainly got what we paid for and were very pleased. It was around $70 for two of us, including meals, drinks, and tip. I'd gladly go back again and again. I order the Pot Roast Dinner which was a special. It was delicious. My boyfriend ordered steak and said it was the best he'd ever had! Matthew told us most of the food at the restaurant is made in house. I had key lime pie for dessert and it was so yummy!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

great food, great service, a favorite of mine. great atmosphere I had also been to the stonewood in ormand beach also great