After spending a splendid day on the Siesta Beach, it was great to relax in the over sized hot tub, and take a refreshing shower with a great shower spout. Along the side of the pool, there is a bar area open on the weekends, they serve amazing hot dogs, snacks and alcoholic beverages, and sodas for the whole family! The towels were always clean and soft, the beds were comfortable and satisfying to my sleeping needs. The service was absolutely excellent, well-dressed and catered to our EVERY SINGLE need. Hot, fresh breakfast served daily and 24/7 cappuccinos, coffee, hot chocolate, and freshly popped pop corn. The cookie batch comes out at 4 p.m. so get 'em while their hot! All in all, great people, calm city, and excellent accommodations. My family will definitely come here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key
- Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway Sarasota, Florida