Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway
US$83
US$167
US$161
HotelIndigo.com
Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$112
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$216
US$172
US$160
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$108
ComfortSuites
US$458
US$424
  • Restaurant
1,427 results
All reviewssiesta keyfree popcornpool barfree shuttle to the beachfire pitroom was cleanpool sidehot breakfastsiesta beachtamiami trailhot tubyogurtgreat place to staypublic beachminute driveeasy accessconvenient location
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The staff went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. The room was excellent and clean. The breakfast was hot and very good. The location was convienent to restaurants and the beach. This was our sencond stay at this hotel and we will deffinately stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank James H
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went to Sarasota/Siesta Key for motorcycle rally. The hotel was about 5 minutes from downtown Sarasota. Several restaurants within walking distance. Accomadations were good, nice breakfast, quiet rooms, everything clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We only stayed one night but will stay longer in the future. We booked this online as a stopover on the way south, but this hotel delivered. We arrived late, and the desk attendant asked us where we wanted to stay (as we were leaving early, we asked for ground floor parking lot view for ease in loading and unloading) The rooms were nicely appointed, however we did note that there were several little worms on the carpet near the door. (we later realized that they seems to everywhere outside--it is Florida after all) We didn't mention the pests and it didn't really affect us.

The desk attendant was very helpful in suggesting a great gourmet pizza shop for our late night dinner (Sal's?) that delivered to the room. In the morning, the buffet served was top-notch, with bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit salad, cereals, yogurt, juices, toast and bagels, and a coffee/latte machine. The pool looked great, and we were provided 2 drink tickets to use at the pool bar. All this for $120? Crazy good deal.

Back next year for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Hogtownmike
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I booked a room at this hotel through Expedia. I upgraded my room to a premium POOLSIDE room at an additional cost. I paid over two hundred dollars for one night. Upon arrival, I was greeted by an impolite clerk. She gave me the keys to room 308. Much to my surprise, the room over looked the parking lot. I thought she had made an error in my room type. I returned to the front desk and this same clerk became quite rude. She stated, " your room is on the poolside of the building but you just can't see the pool, only the parking lot". The clerk continued on to say I had booked with a "budget" supplier. I would not call over two hundred "BUDGET". She was not going to honor my reservation for a premium room. I requested a manager and was told that there was not anyone available, it was 5 pm. Basically, I was stuck with this room! The clerk refused to be of any other assistance and continued to tell me that I should not be using Expedia. Expedia has a great reputation and I have been using them for over ten years. The hotel was barely a 2 star and the main reason is the staff and room type they sell to their customers. For the price, I want to warn people to STAY AWAY. There are many more hotels in ths area that live up to their reviews. The manager the next morning was made aware of our disappointment and refused to address our concerns. I am a Florida resident and we travel many times a year to different areas in Florida for a get away. We will never recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: If you book a POOLSIDE room, go look at room before paying for it unless you like to look at a parking lot!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank homeaway1234
SiestaHotelMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for your recent review. It is unfortunate that you did not read the description of your room type that you purchased on Expedia for our hotel. It clearly states, Poolside; not Poolview or Overlooking the Pool. It would have been a better experience for you if you had reviewed the room type details, reconfirmed with us directly or better yet, visited our hotel website to review the many photos and descriptions of our accommodations. Although Expedia is a reputable Online Travel Agency, once you reserve travel with them, they become your point of contact as you remit your payment to them. The hotel does not have any control over the reservation you make with one of these entities.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We booked this hotel at the last minute to escape to a warmer climate and were greatly impressed with the property and it's wonderful employees. The hotel is just 2 minutes from Siesta Key Beach and has many eateries in close walking distance too. This was my Christmas present from my hubby and I loved it! The hotel was renovated and well kept and clean!! There is a nice pool side bar and the pool is heated too. Rooms were nice and comfortable! This a great place to access Siesta Key or Turtle Beach or Sarasota. The hotels has a breakfast each morning that had a good selection of fresh fruits and eggs. This was the first time staying at a BW, and would do so again.

Room Tip: pool side rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ernestokarina

Thank you for your recent review. The only way in which we are aware of our service is when our guests are kind enough to provide feedback that can be reviewed by our staff. We are happy that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to your return in the future.