Really enjoyed our stay here. Room was moderate in size but quite comfortable. Pool was great. Quite large and heated to 87 degrees all year round. A really nice temperature. Also loved the location--close to Siesta Key as well as the bike trail from Sarasota to Venice. Found some good restaurants and craft beer places nearby. This is our third stay in Sarasota, but the first time we have stayed here. This is by far our favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key
- Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway Sarasota, Florida