Our stay at the Best Western PLUS in Siesta Key was great! It is close to the beach and has a very nice pool area with a pool bar. We especially were excited about the free continental breakfast. There were hot items such as scrambled eggs, sausage, and french toast along with fresh fruit, cheeses, bagels, and donuts. All day there is complimentary coffee and popcorn. The only downfall to this hotel is the room size. We are a family of 4 and were pretty crowded. If you don't mind small spaces, then I would highly recommend you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key
- Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway Sarasota, Florida