We now stay at this gem of a hotel prior to spending 2 weeks in a rented house with relatives. A great way to get over jet lag, unwind and just kick back for a few days. Hotel is clean, comfortable and run by a fantastic group of helpful and efficient personnel. Good breakfast, great pool and tiki bar (kudos to Katrina who runs it), close to Siesta Key and numerous restaurants. Give it a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key
- Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway Sarasota, Florida