This place is a dump. The water smells and I cannot get the taste out of my mouth. The rooms are old. I talked to the staff and they said they are getting the same comments. It needs work. Not sure why they do not fix the issues or apologize. They also charge you a fee for water in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a beautiful resort like setting with our own private marina on Sarasota Bay, Hyatt Regency Sarasota is 3 miles from the Sarasota/Bradenton airport and minutes from white sand beaches and the premier theaters, restaurants, museums and attractions of Florida's cultural coast. Hyatt Regency Sarasota's oasis of lush gardens, sparkling blue water and relaxed elegance combines with the year-round temperate climate of Sarasota Bay to set the ideal backdrop for a perfect meeting destination in a beautiful resort-like setting. Once inside the viibrant "new" rooms you'll discover why our unique blend of business and pleasure come together as you experience our elegant design theme enhanced views of Sarasota Bay and its natural beauty. The Hyatt Regency Sarasota has completed a 22 million dollar transformation where guests will enjoy newly appointed guestrooms, lobbys and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Sarasota
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota Florida