I have been coming here for the past three years with my family . We usually just stay 1-2 days. The pool is wonderful, plenty of lounge chairs, lagoon style pool, tiki bar , great food and service. Set on the bay. You can paddle board , peddle boat or kayak. Very clean and airy hotel. Close to downtown Sarasota restaurants and st. Armand's circle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a beautiful resort like setting with our own private marina on Sarasota Bay, Hyatt Regency Sarasota is 3 miles from the Sarasota/Bradenton airport and minutes from white sand beaches and the premier theaters, restaurants, museums and attractions of Florida's cultural coast. Hyatt Regency Sarasota's oasis of lush gardens, sparkling blue water and relaxed elegance combines with the year-round temperate climate of Sarasota Bay to set the ideal backdrop for a perfect meeting destination in a beautiful resort-like setting. Once inside the viibrant "new" rooms you'll discover why our unique blend of business and pleasure come together as you experience our elegant design theme enhanced views of Sarasota Bay and its natural beauty. The Hyatt Regency Sarasota has completed a 22 million dollar transformation where guests will enjoy newly appointed guestrooms, lobbys and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Sarasota
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota Florida