My husband and I used up some loyalty points and spent 4 nights here. I was a bit concerned that by staying for "free", we would encounter less desired rooms and service. I was totally mistaken. I really liked the on-line check in process and notification via email that our room was ready for us. No worries about showing up early and having to wait around. We qualified for 'resort' status and that is a treat. We had a lovely complimentary cocktail upon check in and headed to our room. It was on the 7th floor with a view of the marina. The room was nicely updated, and EXTREMELY CLEAN! Now that is a treat right there. Comfortable bed, nice little deck and view of the pool. And a quiet a/c system. In fact, the hotel was very quiet overall. Now we were there from Tuesday - Saturday so we had the luxury of fewer guests staying. We could hear a door closing now and then but being right across from the elevator did not increase our noise level at all. Only thing I would have added was a make-up/shaving mirror in the sink area. Also had a large, large closet. And that's just the room.....free kayak, paddle boards and peddle boats and bicycles. Nice swimming pool, with a most wonderful waterfall. Hot tub was also good. We had food and drinks at the swimming pool area, sat by the fire pit, sat near the indoor bar and people watched and simply enjoyed everything about it. Self parking is free and convenient. But the best thing about this property is the people. Every person we encountered was extremely pleasant and helpful. The staff (valet, front desk, bartender, housekeeper, recreation guy, etc) all seemed happy and it seemed genuine. This is a place we will happily visit again. Location also can't be beat. Just a few minutes to Lido Beach, St. Armond's Circle, Siesta Key, numerous restaurants, and more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a beautiful resort like setting with our own private marina on Sarasota Bay, Hyatt Regency Sarasota is 3 miles from the Sarasota/Bradenton airport and minutes from white sand beaches and the premier theaters, restaurants, museums and attractions of Florida's cultural coast. Hyatt Regency Sarasota's oasis of lush gardens, sparkling blue water and relaxed elegance combines with the year-round temperate climate of Sarasota Bay to set the ideal backdrop for a perfect meeting destination in a beautiful resort-like setting. Once inside the viibrant "new" rooms you'll discover why our unique blend of business and pleasure come together as you experience our elegant design theme enhanced views of Sarasota Bay and its natural beauty. The Hyatt Regency Sarasota has completed a 22 million dollar transformation where guests will enjoy newly appointed guestrooms, lobbys and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Sarasota
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota Florida