This was my first trip to Florida and I couldnt have asked for a more wonderful experience than the one I had staying at this resort! The staff was friendly, the grounds and beach were amazing and the rooms were very clean and spacious. The only complaint I have is that we called a couple weeks before to check on our reservations and were told we had an ocean view room and when we checked in our room was on the 2nd floor and our view was of the hotel next to us. This was remedied the next day though as soon as a room higher up on the tower opened up and the view was amazing! Also loved that there are two separate pools, one for families and one for adults only. We will definitely be visiting again next summer and we cant wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida