I was looking for a property on the beach with a pool and hot tub; Lido Resort has both an adult pool and a kid's' pool as well as three hot tubs. In the same area is a Tiki Bar that offers a nice selection of light snacks and meals delivered to umbrella'd tables. I had a small suite with one bedroom and two bathrooms, small kitchenette and large balcony facing the Gulf. The fold out bed should be replaced as it was not an acceptable bed what with the springs that were practically poking through. Free shuttle to St Armand's Circle but we were so happy on the property that we hardly left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida