We stayed 6 nights in the end of March. We had a great time. I agree with some of the other reviews that the place needs updating. We were in the Tower on the 2nd floor. We had a beautiful view of the Gulf and the sunsets. The person taking care of our room did an excellent job of keeping our room clean. The shower door had some rust at the bottom of the rail, but the bathroom was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beach and the pool area were well taken care of. Having Armand Circle within walking distance was a nice plus. They did offer a shuttle, but we preferred to walk. I also agree that it is overpriced, but they do have a choice location. It wouldn't be so bad if the additional $25 resort fee was included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida