We just spent the Memorial Day weekend at this resort. While the location was great and room was spacious, the amenities left something to be desired. I'd like to share the following two examples: The worst and most startling thing was the absolute filthiness of the pool. It was so disgusting that it lead us to question if it was broken. I have never seen a resort pool with huge chunks of hair and filth floating all over, but this one had it!
The food quality was very poor, along with the selection. The blandness of entrees coupled with the price left much to be determined. For example, a kids spaghetti with asparagus= $14.00? No meatless options either :(
Long story short, it's really a shame because on the surface it seems like a great place to stay, but when you scratch the surface, the resort really needs help on many levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida