We stayed at the Lido Beach Resort over the Easter holiday weekend and had a wonderful stay. We stayed in the 4 floor original building in a one room suite complete with a kitchenette and balcony facing the water, We found the accomodations delightful and as "advertised" for the price. The staff were extremely helpful with suggestions and directions. The food was very good and fairly priced. Room service was quick and got it right every time. If you want to be near St, Armand's Circle and have a little slice of "beach heaven" and don't mind paying for it then this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida