Stayed here for two nights during a weekday. Clean resort, plenty of on-site FREE parking, room was clean, a lot of space, chair, desk, comfortable bed, spacious sink area in bathroom, enormous shower. Entire bathroom has been remodeled in past few years. Room has a personal fridge, microwave, Keurig machine, pop corn and two large bottles of water per day provided in room. TV is good sized and heat/ac has a real thermostat.
Resort had two separate pools and decks, I loved the adult only pool area with three hot tubs. Decent amount of deck chairs. From the pool deck you walk directly onto their area of the beach.
Tiki bar is fairly large, friendly bartenders that know how to make real drinks, and they are decently priced for a resort.
I usually stay in Sarasota at resorts with private beach, but this is a much better value. There is also a free shuttle to the circle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida