My family and I just returned from a 2 week stay at the Lido Beach Resort. We were unhappy we had to leave. We have stayed at the Lido Beach for the last several years and look forward every year to our next stay. The resort is in an excellent location and within a short walk to St. Armands Circle - an area of Sarasota filled with excellent restuarants, clothing, and specialty shops.
The Tiki Bar Staff, Laura, Ed, Clark, Walter, Dennis & Stewart are just such a pleasure to be around every day. They went out of their way to make sure that we were well taken care of during our entire stay.
I also cannot say enough about the view of the hotel. We have stayed in all of the different type rooms and suites at one time or another but have settled on the two bedroom suite that we call home while we are there. Adele in housekeeping did a wonderful job in keeping our room clean and stocked with towels.
The views from every room in the resort are spectacular. From the suites looking out over the Gulf to the suites looking out at the Intercoastal waterway and downtown Sarasota and even those rooms looking out over the pond and gardens. The sunsets from the Lido Beach Grille on the 8th floor are something to experience as well.
Tim H - Hotel Manager...you run a great ship. Keep it up. "Get Fox News" though.
Thanks everyone. It was a pleasure being with at Lido Beach! Our next stay can't come soon enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida