We stayed at this property for 3 nights in mid August 2013. We have a 7 year old so it was important that the property was family friendly. Great location right across the street from Lido Beach and very close to some great restaurants and shopping. We would walk to the beautiful beach every morning and after a few hours we would come back to the hotel and hit the pool.
The rooms are clean and there is free wifi at the property. The only downside is the condition of the hotel which needs some capital for upgrades. The water in our bath tub would back up to our ankles every time we tried to shower.
The buffet breakfast on the 7th floor was great value.
All and all we would go back to this property but I would wait for some renovations to be completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Florida