We stayed here for four days to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel was very clean and especially our room. Kara and Adam at the front desk were really great. They made sure everything was perfect especially for our anniversary. They added a special touch. The Rooftop restaurant had a beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico. The name of the chef was Paul and he was very nice. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Florida