Days Inns are usually reliable. After our experience at this Days Inn, I will be less likely to stay at one. There was no hot water at this Days Inn, and the front desk staff did not inform me of this upon check-in. We stayed one-night when we had planned to stay for three, leaving early. The furniture in the room (Room 322) was disgusting. The arm rests on the chairs were sticky and hadn't been cleaned in ages; the sofa in our king-bed room was dated and not appealing to sit upon. The continental breakfast was below standard. I could not possible recommend this Days Inn to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 75, Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key hotel is a great value. Our Sarasota, FL, hotel near Siesta Key Beach is the ideal starting place for your adventures in the Sunshine State. Pull off the road and park your car, truck or RV in our free lot. In the morning, rise and shine with free Daybreak continental breakfast and a free newspaper, then make a splash in our outdoor pool or unwind in the whirlpool. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi internet access and we also offer guest laundry facilities, handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Days Inn Sarasota - Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Days Inn
- Days Inn Sarasota - Siesta Key Florida