“Sarasota”

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This Hampton is very convenient for business and a good value as well as clean. Excellent choice for anyone that does not need to be near the water. There are also many nice restaurants within walking distance and a short drive as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 October 2013

great place to stay, staff was great rooms where nice love the beds wish more places had bed like this I stay again any time . one thing little had to find there where many street with the same name . gps could not fine it the 1 are 2nd time

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed at this Hampton for 4 nights as a retreat by myself to go to the beach. The hotel is at the top end of all the Hampton Inns I have stayed in. It was a little far from the beach, about 6 mi.but the pleasant atmosphere, they even gave me a beach chair, compensated. I liked leaving the beach knowing I was going to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very good value, clean rooms, very helpful and friendly staff, good location off interstate with good food options around it. The free breakfast is not great quality but solid and "Free" and very convenient! For the money rock solid.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The Hampton Inn at Bee Ridge in Sarasota is a clean hotel in a convenient location with very comfortable beds! The complimentary breakfast is nice but eggs without cheese would be nicer! Fresh baked cookies in the evening is an added bonus!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We felt the hotel was very nice, it was very clean and comfortable. Location was excellent with lots of restaurants and stores near by as well as being close to 75. Our room was ready when we arrived and the lady at the front desk was very nice. Check in only took a few minutes.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We just stayed with my daughters volleyball team. The hotel location is right off the highway (I-75) and close to Millers Ale House. Making the reservation I ran into a rude employee, but everyone was wonderful once we were there. Breakfast was simple but nice. The rooms were old and very smelly. My daughter came by and said we had a smoking room, then someone told me all the rooms smelt. I have had sinus troubles ever since.

Room Tip: Away from highway side. Other then that ask for a non-smoking room or a newer room. It really does s...