Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
US$163
US$156
US$95
US$114
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$98
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Restaurant
US$148
US$144
Orbitz.com
All reviewsale housefront deskfree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areapool and hot tubfitness roomeasy accessking roomclean roomsbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againgreat roomsiesta keyyogurtshort driveinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2014

First this hotel is a bit hard to find. Just off I 75 but hidden by the trees, a bank and restaurant with minimal signage for assistance. LIttle to no recognition for Hilton Gold members until you see it mentioned on the statement the next day. Our room was unusually warm all night. The best we could do with the thermostat in the room was to get it down to 77 degrees. Mentioned it to the staff at checkout but little concern was demonstrated. The property was well kept but staff seemed overworked or under trained.

Room Tip: Check out ventilation suystem in the room at check in to make sure you will be comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stay at this hotel if you can. Very very clean, nice and friendly staff and a hot breakfast. Just off the interstate and close to shops and restaurants. Parking lot is clean and the area is safe to walk around.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank james e
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is a really nice hotel with very comfortable beds and very white and soft feeling linens. The towels and washcloths were extremely white and clean. The cleaning staff took wonderful care of the room. The breakfast is good with a different variety of hot foods each day. There was a snack reception a couple of days and often fresh baked cookies. Coffee was available most of the time--very good. The furniture in our room was a little worn but still looked ok. The rooms are very quiet. I did not worry about bedbugs in this place.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara E
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. Rooms are clean, beds and pillows very comfortable. Hotel is spotless. The complimentary breakfast had lots of great options. Great spot for families playing softball at the Miss Sarasota fields.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amweb
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Although this hotel is well located for travelling the I-75, it was evident to us that it needed some renovations, especially to its heating/air conditioning system in our room. The old system was noisy and in order to sleep, I had to turn it off at night. As well, our room had not been serviced properly and I had to call guest services late at night for towels, a bath mat and shampoo. I had registered on-line for a room and noticed that I had to cancel before 6 pm if I wished to do so. At least that is what it said on my computer, but in fact, this hotel, like some other HIs is requiring 24 hours notice for avoiding cancellation penalties. When you are travelling by car, this 24 hours notice is difficult to give, as you don't know what travel conditions you might encounter. As well, when I registered at the hotel, I was not given my AAA discount, and had to explain to the person, that I had told them I was an AAA member when I registered on-line. I was given the discount finally. The breakfast was one of the better ones we have had in HIs. This was our 4th HI on this trip, and I usually find them of a high caliber. This one was just average, in my opinion. It needs updating and renewal. But, I was glad when they honoured their commitment and waived their charges. This means I will continue to use them in the future.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple