Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsale housefront deskfree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areapool and hot tubfitness roomeasy accessking roomclean roomsbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againgreat roomsiesta keyyogurtshort driveinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

A very attractive Hampton Inn that I have stayed in many times. The service is always good and the rooms are fresh and clean. It is a very convenient location - close access to the Interstate, hospital, restaurants ans shops. The hotel is well maintained, every thing works and has a comfortable feel to it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This HI was really conveniently located by a shopping center with several good restaurants. I had forgotten part of my attire, and had to run swiftly over to one of the stores for a replacement pair of slacks!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The stay was satisfactory. I liked that they had a public-use computer in the lobby since I didn't bring my laptop with me. The only problem I had was with the room keys, which stopped working the night before I left. That was quickly (and satisfactorily) resolved. The breakfast met my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I always stay at Hampton Inns for quality and value. This hotel was exactly that. Front desk staff was very pleasant, helpful and professional. Room was clean and fresh with a great bed. Gym was well maintained with relatively new equipment. Several restaurants within easy walking distance. Well stocked breakfast buffet. Perfect stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We had a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. Very convenient and Sal at the front desk was exceptional! Highly recommend it. The room was spacious and clean. The free breakfast in the morning helped us financially and it changed each day for variety. We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family