“Smooth”

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #21 of 50 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I reserved this room without having any knowledge of this particular Inn. I would definitely look for a room here first before any other place first. No issues at all. Room was very clean and quiet. The bed was surprisingly very comfortable. I would recommend this Inn to anyone staying in the area. I only stayed for 1 night but I don't see where anything negative would have happened if my stay was longer.

1  Thank Eric B

Reviewed 27 April 2014

During our recent vacation we stayed at three different Hampton Inns. This was the worst. Poor housekeeping is a problem. We didn't get a bathmat one day. Another day our room was never cleaned and we were out all day. When I called the front desk to complain, the condescending desk clerk asked if we had the Do Not Disturb sign out. I told him we had been gone since breakfast. We were completely out of towels and he sent someone with four bath towels only., Gee, thanks. The pillows were terrible, almost flat. Lighting is poor and there is no makeup mirror.
If you are visiting Sarasota for the beach, this hotel is too far away. You will have to endure some bad traffic.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent similar missteps from happening in the future, and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Janet Moussa--General Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Typical Hampton quality hotel and room - good breakfast service - good location off the interstate - quiet a long drive though to the beaches. We did not try the pool nor gym but they appearred to be in good condition.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

You are going to get the opportunity to meet the most amazing staff. They could not be any more gracious, welcoming and helpful.

We have stayed in 5 star hotels and I can honestly say that this staff topped the staff at the 5 star hotels.

The rooms are immaculate, the beds were so comfortable and the linens were buttery soft. Did I mention the breakfast? Piping hot, fresh, well stocked and delicious and the entire area was super clean the entire breakfast and kept well stocked with fresh, hot food. There is something for everyone....healthy selections, omlettes, sausage,etc. as well as yummy pastries. This is a full, hot breakfast buffet.

The pool/hot tub area was spotless, fitness room was really nicely appointed and the hallways, elevators were all well cared for and immaculate.

We absolutely love this hotel and will stay here everytime we come in town. It is so centrally located and easy access to I-75, shopping, dining,etc. Whether it is business or pleasure, this is the best hotel with the best location in Sarasota.

It doesn't matter if you are staying for 1 night or a month, you will be pampered and treated like family in this wonderful hotel.

Thanks to the staff at Hampton Inn Sarasota and special thanks to Willis! You made our stay even more enjoyable. Your positive attitude and smile is contagious!

Janice M

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor, facing the pool and it was quiet and a beautiful view. Also, the pool i...
Reviewed 11 April 2014

It was only 3 days but the staff was amazing the place was clean and the gym had alot more equipment than usual so I was happy about that. Something else I thought was cool was that the pool and spa were both Handicap Accesible. We didn't use this but I thought it might be helpful to someone who might need it. The lady who staffed the comp breakfast was awesome and reminded me of my mother!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Quite -clean and just the place one would want to be at the end of a business or a vacation day. Thanks so much enjoyed our overnight. The area is well secluded and cozy with amenities close by but not see directly. gas and variety of restaurants available and one blocke off a popular main street .. Very inpressed with the details and assistance provided . we would stay again when in that area.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The room and accommodations were excellent. The staff at the front desk were personable and made my check in a quick and pleasant experience. Room was very clean, breakfast nice, and bed itself was very comfortable

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business