“Great Welcome”

Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
Guyhirn, United Kingdom
“Great Welcome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice hotel, room was good size and bed was comfortable. Front desk staff were excellent, Only downside was the patchy maid service, Every day we were at the desk asking for our full allocation of towels, or coffee. We would go back though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. Although we love hearing kudos for our front desk staff, I am very sorry to hear that a few things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had to travel to Sarasota on short notice. This Hampton is always my choice because of good management and staff. Good location. Rosie has been the person serving us breakfast every time we have stayed there and always starts of the day with a smile.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.
cocoa beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

This Hampton Inn is very conveniently located. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms (we had 2) were exceptionally clean. The breakfast was great - loved the omelettes! I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review of your stay. Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Sarasota and a very strategic location that brings our guest so close to the amazing Siesta Key Beach. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Sal Morales at the front desk was a life saver. He gave us great insight into the area. The hotel is convenient to everything. Right off 75. We stayed 4 nights until our furniture arrive. Even though the hotel was full it was very quiet. The staff was always ready to help. Would stay there again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for such a nice review of your stay with us. We're thrilled to hear that Sal was able to help you settle into your new hometown. Welcome to Sarasota! You're going to love it here!
Weston, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed in a Hampton Inn in New Orleans a month ago and was so impressed that I was looking forward to staying at the Sarasota location. I stayed this past weekend with my husband and was disappointed. The bathroom of our room was not clean and smelled of mildew and urine. The a/c did not work properly. It was either 66 degrees or hot. There was no in between. We did tell management and he reduced our rate from $109 to $89 per night. The bed was comfortable. There was no real closet, but a wardrobe was provided. The breakfast was okay. I would rate this hotel as average.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our maintenance and housekeeping management teams. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services. We want to WOW you on your next stay with us.
Kenilworth, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel and we found the room clean, very quiet and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is good easy to get to 75 or the City. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area or staying.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.
Easton, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Hotel is not up to my Hilton standards in newness and quality and what is offered with the room and they don't have any FREE room upgrades for Hilton loyalty. Why stay there anyway? Location is good for Sarasota, Bradenton area, but little else is available. Hotel is located in an area that is high traffic and very noisy.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Dan H
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues in your room and we’re working with our maintenance team to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Regards,