“Satisfied Customer :)”

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was able to check in early after a long 8 hour drive and was so happy about that. The rooms were clean and had everything I needed. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. It was convenient to have a restaurant right next door from which I ordered pizza for the kids. I was not far from Siesta Key Beach. Everything was wonderful about this hotel I do not have 1 single complaint :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank D8782GGmarys
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on Trip Advisor. We're so glad to hear that your stay with us was a good one for you and your children. We always love to hear when we've exceeded the expectations for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you're in Sarasota.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Clean, nice rooms and good breakfast. There is a fridge in the room, but no microwave. We used the microwave in the breakfast area. Warm chocolate chips cookies upon arrival was much appreciated. Convenient to Siesta Key and other beaches.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SophieKellyGreen

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with the room, breakfast and especially our cookies - we like them too ;) We are beginning an extensive renovation that will equip all of our rooms with refrigerators and microwaves. We'd love it if you come back to see us the next time you're in Sarasota.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I was staying in Sarasota for a 2 day business meeting. The room was very quiet and comfortable with a desk and internet access so I could work. The hotel was located within walking distance to several restaurants and just a short drive to the downtown Sarasota area and beaches. I would definitely stay at the Hampton next time I am in Sarasota.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robintrips

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're so glad to hear that it worked out so well for your business trip and a bit of sightseeing around Sarasota. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The location of this hotel is close to I75 and quite a few good restaurants. The price was very reasonable and the staff was super friendly. And unlike some of the other reviews that I read about the beds I loved them! The are firm enough so they actually support your back rather than those super soft beds where you wake up in a hole the following morning. Please keep the beds! Overall very enjoyable and I will be back.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jaysuhn12

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay with us. We're so pleased to hear the staff was friendly and welcoming. We have a lot of rave reviews of the adjustable beds - glad to hear you enjoyed them. We hope you'll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here with a baseball tournament that was at various fields in the area and this hotel seemed to be central to all of them. It is right off of I-75 and across the street from McDonalds, Starbucks, Publix, CVS and Sports Authority. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There was only one washer and one dryer in the hotel, which did cause a long line for the many baseball players staying here. The walls didn't seem to be very sound-proof as we heard our neighbors well into the early morning, but that can happen at any hotel. Breakfast was well-stocked and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again (but find a local laundromat next time).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank solarstar

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that the property worked well for your tournament needs. Although we do only have the single washer and dryer, please check with our staff. We'll be happy to help you find a larger laundromat close by. We're proud to hear that our staff was friendly and helped make your stay easy. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Great location for the Westfield Mall & I-75. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent and the pool was great. Definitely a great hotel to stay at. Would stay there again. Price was very reasonable considering the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendi M

Thank you for your lovely review of the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're so pleased the location was good for your visit. We're also very happy to hear that our staff was welcoming and pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit with us.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Decided to drive straight through to Florida from Chicago and stopped at this Hampton Inn. Chose this location over the Hampton Inn near Sarasota Airport because it was closer to beach where our condo was booked for the next day. I usually chose Hampton Inns for all travel. This location was typical, but not exceptional. We enjoyed the pool and hot breakfast. The beds felt good after a long drive.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Juline18

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota Florida. Glad that we could be your rest stop before you hit the beach. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast and had a dip in the pool. Hope you'll think of us on your next trip to Florida.