“Excellent Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
Arcadia, United States
“Excellent Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The room was very clean, staff friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. Many hot and cold items, all fresh. They also have a discount price if you have someone staying in Doctor's Hospital.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for your wonderful rating of your stay at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, FL. We are so pleased that it worked out well for your travels and that you enjoyed our breakfast selections. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Dalton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

As exected, this is another quality Hampton Inn. They are always clean and serve a good beakfast. Found Hampton Inns to be consistent in all locations and all parts of the country. They offer free internet service and free parking - and if you need them a pool and a fitness center.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge. We glad to hear that we are meeting your high standards for the quality of the Hampton properties. We look forward to your return visit soon.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn this summer and the experience was excellent. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was comfortable. The hotel was very clean and the services was great. The room was neat and nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable. Very close to stores and restaurant and the beach is about 20 minutes away. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge. We are very pleased that our staff was welcoming and helpful. We're glad to hear that our location suited your needs, as we enjoy being so close to the beach as well. We look forward to your return visit with us.
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stay at Hampton Inn's all over Florida and this was not your average Hampton Inn. It is very old and pretty dated. The staff is friendly and they have the same amenities but it looks NOTHING like the others.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you very much for your candid review of your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are excited to tell you that the hotel is embarking on a +$2 million renovation of all of our guest rooms beginning next month. We are all looking very forward to it. We hope that we get the opportunity to share these changes with you personally.

Kind Regards.
Palm Harbor, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Holiday weekend it was overcrowded and apparently understaffed. All facets of stay were poor. Noisy, crowded breakfast, short on food, rooms with a dozen occupants, less than friendly staff, and guarantee not met. I have hundreds of H.I. stays. Almost all extraordinary, and the best beds anywhere. But I will never stay in

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly appreciate your valued feedback as a loyal guest of our brand and regret that your stay was not completely comfortable. Your comments will help us to ensure we're well staffed and providing quick, efficient service during high volume times. We have also reached out to you directly via your email address. We hope we can invite you back for a more enjoyable experience.

Kind regards,
glasgow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a fantastic stay at The Hampton Inn Sarasota. The staff were very friendly, rooms clean and tidy and the value was great. There is a swimming pool, a small gym, free wifi ,free parking, free breakfas tand free cookies, wine & beer with chips between 5 -6pm. So we would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel during your stay. We are so happy to hear that everything was "Fantastic" We hope to see you back soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

This facility was very well designed with the comfort and convenience of the guest in mind, well managed and maintained. It was clean, in good repair and quiet. The staff were polite and helpful. The breakfast was really good and an added and unexpected surprise. I recommend this hotel for pleasure or business.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you so much for the positive review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We are so pleased to hear that our facilities and staff were a wonderful experience for you. We're glad you enjoyed breakfast with us. We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to our chef. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Sarasota.