“Home away from home”

Ranked #28 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
London, United Kingdom
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 6 nights in mid July. The hotel staff were excellent, friendly and welcoming. From the moment we arrived, we felt welcomed and were impressed by the manners of the concierge staff and the cleanliness and modern upkeep of the building. Our room was very clean and the breakfast each morning was very nice. Every evening there are free freshly baked cookies which filled the lobby with a wonderful smell! On Tuesdays and Wednesdays there are alcoholic/soft drinks and refreshments in the lobby, complimentary for guests. The wifi worked in the room each and every day and was a fast connection. We also used the pool and gym facilities and were satisfied with these. I felt very safe in the hotel and location. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share all of the details of your stay with us. We so appreciate the perfect rating and your recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We're glad to hear that you both enjoyed the cookies and beverages we offered. We love seeing our guests smile! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Scottsburg, IN, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Janet the mamager is one of the hardest working managers in any operation I have ever meet. reminds me of myself long ago. her team of assistant managers were outstanding. The resr of the crew aare all great employees to be around. This is a total * GOLD Star crew all working for the good of the The Hamptom Inn and it shows as you walk into the Lobby. If your compamy dosen't have a Gold Star Award. Maybe it about time.present it to the manager and have it hang in the entrance of lobby for your guest and visitor to see sa an invites for them to stay a this motel instead of the one down the street. Thank You J, T. Hennekes A * Star Award Meams more and say a Lot more to protenial Guess. Thank You J. T. Hennekes

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're just busting with pride at your kind words about Janet and the rest of our staff. We'll be sure to share them at our next staff meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
NYC
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am a Hilton Diamond Member.
I have been a Diamond Memeber for the last 3 years.
Since last Sept., 2013 I have used 160,000 Hilton Honor points for my free rooms.
I mention this only to make the point that I am very familiar with Hampton Inn and Hilton,
in general. I have also stayed at Hampton Bee Ridge 3 other times.

I checked in to the Hampton at Bee Ridge on July 18, 2014 at one rate a night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I called the desk Monday morning to extend my stay, I spoke with Janet Moussa. I asked to extend my stay until Thursday. She told me the price would increase $15 a night. I asked her why, she said rates change with the circumstance in the hotel each night.
I had an appointment so I did not want to argue. On Tuesday night, I went to the desk to get change. I overheard Janet giving a new guest the rate I originally had.
As a Diamond member and a repeat guest, I find this practice of price bait and switch practice
abhorrent.

1 Thank ldavelewis
SRQGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Hello Idavelewis,

I appreciate you taking the time to follow up on this incident at our property. My name is Jason Samson and I am the Regional Manager for the hotel. As a Diamond Hhonors guest, your Loyalty is truly appreciated and we would never want you or any other guests to believe we are not honest and forthright. As Ms. Moussa mentioned, rates change on a day to day basis and follow stay and demand patterns. I'd certainly be open to follow up with you directly and discuss and see what we can do to make things right. You can reach me directly at jason.samson@hilton.com. We apologize for any miscommunication that there may have been. We truly appreciate your business and hope to keep you as a Loyal Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge Guest.
Arcadia, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The room was very clean, staff friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. Many hot and cold items, all fresh. They also have a discount price if you have someone staying in Doctor's Hospital.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for your wonderful rating of your stay at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, FL. We are so pleased that it worked out well for your travels and that you enjoyed our breakfast selections. We hope to see you again soon.
Dalton, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

As exected, this is another quality Hampton Inn. They are always clean and serve a good beakfast. Found Hampton Inns to be consistent in all locations and all parts of the country. They offer free internet service and free parking - and if you need them a pool and a fitness center.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge. We glad to hear that we are meeting your high standards for the quality of the Hampton properties. We look forward to your return visit soon.
United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn this summer and the experience was excellent. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was comfortable. The hotel was very clean and the services was great. The room was neat and nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable. Very close to stores and restaurant and the beach is about 20 minutes away. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge. We are very pleased that our staff was welcoming and helpful. We're glad to hear that our location suited your needs, as we enjoy being so close to the beach as well. We look forward to your return visit with us.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stay at Hampton Inn's all over Florida and this was not your average Hampton Inn. It is very old and pretty dated. The staff is friendly and they have the same amenities but it looks NOTHING like the others.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you very much for your candid review of your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are excited to tell you that the hotel is embarking on a +$2 million renovation of all of our guest rooms beginning next month. We are all looking very forward to it. We hope that we get the opportunity to share these changes with you personally.

Kind Regards.