Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsale housefront deskfree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areapool and hot tubfitness roomeasy accessking roomclean roomsbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againgreat roomsiesta keyyogurtshort driveinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The room was adequate. Two queen beds were comfortable, except for rough comforters (design on top). Air conditioner did not seem to get very cool. Most of the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I really missed having a fridge and a microwave, but if you are staying for only a day or two, it might not matter much. Overall, it was a good stay for 5 nights.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that our staff took good care of you. Please let us know the next time you're with us if you'd like to change out the comforter or need the AC adjusted. We're here to make your stay exceptional and look forward to doing so. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 6 nights in mid July. The hotel staff were excellent, friendly and welcoming. From the moment we arrived, we felt welcomed and were impressed by the manners of the concierge staff and the cleanliness and modern upkeep of the building. Our room was very clean and the breakfast each morning was very nice. Every evening there are free freshly baked cookies which filled the lobby with a wonderful smell! On Tuesdays and Wednesdays there are alcoholic/soft drinks and refreshments in the lobby, complimentary for guests. The wifi worked in the room each and every day and was a fast connection. We also used the pool and gym facilities and were satisfied with these. I felt very safe in the hotel and location. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share all of the details of your stay with us. We so appreciate the perfect rating and your recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We're glad to hear that you both enjoyed the cookies and beverages we offered. We love seeing our guests smile! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Janet the mamager is one of the hardest working managers in any operation I have ever meet. reminds me of myself long ago. her team of assistant managers were outstanding. The resr of the crew aare all great employees to be around. This is a total * GOLD Star crew all working for the good of the The Hamptom Inn and it shows as you walk into the Lobby. If your compamy dosen't have a Gold Star Award. Maybe it about time.present it to the manager and have it hang in the entrance of lobby for your guest and visitor to see sa an invites for them to stay a this motel instead of the one down the street. Thank You J, T. Hennekes A * Star Award Meams more and say a Lot more to protenial Guess. Thank You J. T. Hennekes

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're just busting with pride at your kind words about Janet and the rest of our staff. We'll be sure to share them at our next staff meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am a Hilton Diamond Member.
I have been a Diamond Memeber for the last 3 years.
Since last Sept., 2013 I have used 160,000 Hilton Honor points for my free rooms.
I mention this only to make the point that I am very familiar with Hampton Inn and Hilton,
in general. I have also stayed at Hampton Bee Ridge 3 other times.

I checked in to the Hampton at Bee Ridge on July 18, 2014 at one rate a night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I called the desk Monday morning to extend my stay, I spoke with Janet Moussa. I asked to extend my stay until Thursday. She told me the price would increase $15 a night. I asked her why, she said rates change with the circumstance in the hotel each night.
I had an appointment so I did not want to argue. On Tuesday night, I went to the desk to get change. I overheard Janet giving a new guest the rate I originally had.
As a Diamond member and a repeat guest, I find this practice of price bait and switch practice
abhorrent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ldavelewis
SRQGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hello Idavelewis,

I appreciate you taking the time to follow up on this incident at our property. My name is Jason Samson and I am the Regional Manager for the hotel. As a Diamond Hhonors guest, your Loyalty is truly appreciated and we would never want you or any other guests to believe we are not honest and forthright. As Ms. Moussa mentioned, rates change on a day to day basis and follow stay and demand patterns. I'd certainly be open to follow up with you directly and discuss and see what we can do to make things right. You can reach me directly at jason.samson@hilton.com. We apologize for any miscommunication that there may have been. We truly appreciate your business and hope to keep you as a Loyal Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge Guest.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The room was very clean, staff friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. Many hot and cold items, all fresh. They also have a discount price if you have someone staying in Doctor's Hospital.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for your wonderful rating of your stay at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, FL. We are so pleased that it worked out well for your travels and that you enjoyed our breakfast selections. We hope to see you again soon.