La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Downtown
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$144
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$221
US$148
US$143
Orbitz.com
All reviewshard boiled eggsyogurtsink areatamiami trailbreakfast arearooms are cleanfree breakfastclose to downtownnice breakfastconvenient locationwould stay here againnice staybed was comfortablecoffee makerlongboat keyfront desk staffshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Accomodations were good but the staff were fabulous, better than we expected and would stay again. Location was very good as downtown (main st) was a 2 min drive and beach was 15 min away which made it handy as we were on vacation not business this trip. Hotel could use an update but the staff could not, they just could not have been better in any way. Hotel was also pet friendly which was nice to see, albeit we did not bring ours.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The room smeled a bit strange. I could not be sure if I had fresh sheets because they looked a bit wrinkly. Mattress was not firm enough. There was a strange blood-like stain on the floor around the back side of the toilet. There was only sugar and the pink stuff at breakfast, no equal or splenda, which is very cheap of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Went to A bowling tournament. We almost always stay at La Quinta. I can honestly say that this is the first time at all La Quinta's that I have not been completely satisfied, The rooms were clean, the hotel was clean, the pool looked nice. I was disappointed in the beds and the breakfast. Otherwise it was a nice stay. Wi-fi was in room but limited access.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean34528
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I can always look forward to a friendly and quick check in and check out. They offer exceptional customer service. I travel a lot so it is always nice when you can call last minute and get a response of your all set in less than a minute.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The common areas of this hotel we're very nice. The continental breakfast had both hot and cold items. It was fresh and well presented. The pool seemed nice and clean however I don't think that it was actually heated. As for the room, I had a smoking room so this may be my own fault, but room did not feel as clean as I expected for the price I paid. Burn holes in furniture and carpets, dirt in corners, etc. There was no screen in my window and a tree was poking in so I couldn't leave it open for fear of fruit rats and bugs. Bed was very comfortable and plenty of space for my belongings. Mini fridge worked well, didn't try the microwave but it looked old and rusty.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple