I stayed here for $150 in January for business. The hotel is clean and nice. Unfortunately, I was not able to get a King room and stayed with 2 double beds. Overall, this is a typical courtyard marriott with no frills. The place is not bad for business.
Location: Very close to the airport and there is a free shuttle. Nearby restaurants are really expensive. Search for a place before you go.
Check in experience: I was not identified as a "Gold Member", and when I asked about it, I was told that there were no perks/upgrades at this hotel. Otherwise, very smooth.
Dining: The restaurant is very simple/casual. I had a pizza and salad. It was microwaved, looked so-so, but tasted decent. For breakfast, they serve starbucks coffee. Everything seems to be maid-to-order. Prices are reasonable, but I really think that this hotel would be much better if they had a buffet.
Crowd: Mostly a business crowd during the week. It was not that busy.
Room: No complaints here other than there were no upgrades. The bathrooms and bedrooms were straightforward with nothing noticeable. Beds were good, but not as soft as a "Marriott".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Courtyard
- Sarasota Marriott
- Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport Florida