“Ask for Jane!!!”

Ranked #25 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Apex, North Carolina
“Ask for Jane!!!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stay at a Courtyard 3-4 nights a week and I have not experienced service like I have when I have when I went to this Courtyard. Jane is the best!!!! When I sit down at the bistro she has my drink ready and she is so focused on service. She asked me if I needed extra towels or a wake up call.

• Stayed August 2013
SRQCYGM, Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Sarasota Airport. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and the excellent service in the Bistro. We look forward to having you back on your return trips to the area.

Michael Ridgewell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my four night stay at this hotel in Sarasota, Florida while competing in the Masters Nationals Rowing Regatta in August. The hotel was beautiful, clean and new, with all the amenities we could ask for, with laundry facilities, ice and a gym with cold filtered water for our water bottles just down the hall. The front desk run by Ankur and Michael couldn't have been more helpful. Victoria and Jane bent over backwards to accommodate our food requests from their Bistro for breakfast each day and dinner one evening, even providing us a to-go breakfast the evening before we had an early morning departure. A maintenance request was promptly addressed with a courtesy and a smile. I don't remember ever being so pampered at a hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Susanna B
SRQCYGM, Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
We were very excited to host your group at our property and am glad you found it to be a perfect fit. With the Rowing events continuing in the area I am sure we will see you again soon. Thanks for the great review and we will see you soon.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Having been a Marriott client for 30 years I've been really impressed with the major overhauls they have done with the courtyards. The decor is contemporary the location is great with easy access to route 75 and the airport. Plus we never even heard one airplane overhead. My husband is big on having a cooked breakfast and the bistro did not disappoint. While I sipped my Starbucks and ate a croissant, he had a big meal of ham & eggs cooked by Victoria and Anita. These two ladies worked as a smiling team multitasking between making lattes and delivering hot food With a smile.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rosemary F

The new Bistro concept is getting rave reviews and the breakfast is exceptional. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again real soon.

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Jane runs the best Bistro in the country. She consistently serves her guests as if they were her best friends. Always smiling and sincere in her service. Amazing work ethic and she obviously enjoys what she is doing. Shanny, the shuttle driver is also a great employee!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Elevatordude
Thank you for your recognition of our staff. We are glad you found the hotel to be well appointed and treated special and as our friend. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Jane was awesome! I travel a lot and she really makes you feel as though you are at home. The hotel was very clean, modern and updated. Great location. I will definitely stay here when I am in town for business.

1 Thank Sdz3
We are glad you found your home away from home. We will always have a place for you to stay and a delightful fresh meal for you to enjoy.

See you soon,

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The service in the restaurant was fantastic. Great service, great personality and a high regard for customers. Jane was absolutely fantastic. I would hire a 1,000 Jane's with her great personality.

Jane welcomed me to the hotel when I was registering and was truly professional for dinner and drinks.

1 Thank Iggyftmyers
Thanks for such a wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, our fabulous staff and the bistro. We look forward to seeing your return very soon.

Lake Mary, Florida
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I am a business traveler, almost at the road-warrior level. I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few months, supporting a client in Sarasota. Since I travel often, I sometimes overlook good service as just an expected perk. At this hotel, the service is exemplary, and I now realize just how outstanding the service is here, when compared to the other hotels I have stayed in recently. First off, I commend Jane in the Bistro, who goes out of her way to say "Hi" to all, always has a smile, and remembers most repeat customers by name. I also have to recognize Matt Dillon (easy to remember name) at the front desk, who ensures my reservation is accurate and properly coded for my corporate rates. Lastly, Anita, the server in the Bistro during breakfast, and Vicky, the cook at that time, provide outstanding service to the many folks who order coffee and breakfast. This staff as a whole is the reason I return, week after week, when other hotels are available. Thanks to all the team at the Courtyard!

Room Tip: They have a few rooms with balconies, but all the rooms are spacious and most importantly, clean.