Quality Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key
US$218
HotelIndigo.com
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$144
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$221
US$148
US$143
Travelocity
All reviewsclark roadroom was cleanwifi worked wellnight's sleepfree breakfastsarasota arearingling museummicrowavewestboundtlcappliancesproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This hotel gave us awesome customer service at a great value. They made us feel like family. Their rooms are spacious and nicely design. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2009

This is the second time that I stayed there. Very convienient location just off the exit of I 75. Staff very courtious, friendly. Very convienient to Myakka river State Park. If in the area would definitly stay again. Swimming pool area could us an updating.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2009

I stayed at this hotel for one night while on my way from Miami to Tampa on I 75 and was pleased to have it assigned to me by Priceline for about half the rate Comfort Inn listed online. It is a very well maintained budget property.

Both the check-in and check-out were quick and easy. The person checking me in went out of his way to explain everything about the hotel such as pool hours, breakfast hours, and a shortcut to Clark Road eastbound, while at check-out the front desk clerk was efficient and friendly.

I found my room to be basic, remarkably clean, and well maintained. The bed was comfortable and the location was quiet.

The hallways were bright and spotless as was the elevator. One time that I took the elevator I rode down to the lobby with an industrious young employee who was cleaning aluminum surfaces of the elevator to the point that they were practically like mirrors. The entire place almost seemed like an ad for cleaning products.

The small, kidney shaped pool located behind the motel was warm with depths ranging from about three feet to about six feet.

I would highly recommend this motel for a short, economical stay. I haven't been in as clean a budget motel in years!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2009

Fire the ad agency, I got the slogan. Clean, comfortable, and affordable. It isn't a four or five star hotel, but it is a good deal. If you are not snooty, and want to save money, this is the place. Take advantage of the continental breakfast here, it is pretty good. If you plan to go to the Siesta Key beach during spring break, make sure you get there before 10am, parking is limited during that time. The public beach has a couple of concession stands, and bathrooms so you don't have leave the beach once you have parked. It can take about 15 minutes to get to the beach during peak travel times from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank getkjt
Reviewed 15 May 2009

My company gives me a pretty tight budget to stick to when I'm travelling - but this place was awesome. I bought a package deal from them which included a dinner certificate to Applebees and even a round of golf. They even had a free membership to the fabulous Healthplex gym next door. Brealfast was free, saving me a bundle - and the wi-fi was also free. I hate paying for the internet as you do in more expensive hotels!
The staff were exceptionally friendly, rooms spotless. It was easy to get to all parts of the city from here where I had sales calls to handle. I will alwyas stay here when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business