Stayed here for a couple of nights. Tried to use a travel coupon, but "none of those rooms are left...." (Seems to be a common reply at motels when I've tried to use those coupons.) The hotel is about a mile from I-75 with several restaurants nearby. Breakfast was included and was decent--more substantial than most "free" breakfasts. The pool and hot tub are out back behind the motel--seem to have been added as afterthoughts. Free wifi was nice. It is south and east of downtown Sarasota so it takes a bit of driving to visit the sights. The beaches are about 6 miles directly west of the hotel. The room was ok -- fairly roomy, clean, lcd tv, etc. Next time I would probably try and get a motel closer to downtown since I don't think it was worth $100 per night given the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 75, the Quality Inn® hotel in Sarasota, Florida offers easy access to the world-famous Siesta Key Beach, Myakka River State Park and the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. This Sarasota, FL hotel also makes it easy to take in a spring training game at the Ed Smith Stadium, take a dive at the Selby Aquatic Center or enjoy shopping and dining at St. Armand’s Circle.Guests of this Sarasota, FL hotel are invited to relax in the outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key Florida