“Fantastic Stay!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Delaware, Ohio
“Fantastic Stay!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel and I was even more impressed this time around. I love the friendly staff and hospitality on a daily basis. The breakfast was outstanding as I ate something different each day. The pool was very clean and refreshing after a long day at the beach. I stayed in a king suite that had easy access to the pool and hot tub. I couldn't believe the size of the room which was nicely decorated. Also, I took advantage of complementary dinners and drinks available for guests in the evenings (what a nice gesture from the staff). Overall, I look forward to many more visits!

Room Tip: The Suites are spacious and amazing!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I stayed at the AmericInn in Sarasota in a suite it was very nice and had a ton of room. This was my first stay at an AmericInn so I was not sure what to expect. The hotel is nicer then a lot of Hamptons and Holiday Inns I've stayed at. It looks like the room just got new carpet, the beds were very comfortable and it was very clean. They had a nice breakfast with many choices, I'm trying to lose weight so I was very happy to they had turkey sausage and egg white omlets. They had a dinner at night with free beer, wine and sandwiches. I did not eat becasue I went out but it looked very nice. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful my daughter didn't feel well I went down to see if they had an medicine for sale and they asked if there was anything they could get for her. I will stay here everytime I'm in Sarasota.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank tyson r
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Very nice hotel and staff. Had everything we could ask for. Beautifully furnished. Conveniently located. Great breakfast. We even extended our stay because thought it was better to stay there than to try to find another hotel of that quality and price.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. So many of our guests have made the choice to upgrade to our suites and always enjoy the size and comfort of the larger rooms. We are so glad that we were able to help you with your daughter; it is always tough having a child sick while traveling. We try to keep our pantry fully stocked with items that may be needed in times like this. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites again soon.
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My Daughter and I stayed her for a softball tournament. My daughter really liked the breakfast!!! The staff was friendly and very helpful. Unfortunately, or Fortunately for me, I booked a non-refundable room through a website for the wrong weekend, so I got to stay two weekends in a row. Both weekends were good for different reasons. The weekend with my daughter, we were up and out early and in between games, we came back to cool down. The following weekend was a beach weekend, we spend the days at the beach, came back to shower and then headed back to the beach for the sunset.
Overall, both stays were good ones, I would definitely go back and stay here!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. What a treat that you were able to come back for an unexpected second stay. Siesta Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches and the area has such great shopping and dining options. We look forward to your next stay with us here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sarasota.
FERNANDINA BEACH
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We really spent one evening at the Americinn right off of conveniently located Fruitville Road/I75. We found the staff members helpful, efficient, and friendly. The rooms were clean and there did not exist a "hotel" odor. The evening manager's reception with complimentary taco salad//wine/cookies was an unexpected bonus and the breakfast buffet was typically adequate. Everything was very clean and orderly.

We have stayed in several Americinns especially in the upper Midwest and found this one the BEST of all. It was a value for the dollar.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews I really thought this would be a great place, when i got here I thought it was just ok. The good: wonderful, helpful and fun staff, very cold air conditioning in the room, very clean, comfortable beds. The bad: location is a little complicated, rooms are not any more spacious than an average room, storage space is lacking, decor is cheap. So it's ok here if you don't want anything special and don't care about location. There is a nice daily breakfast also but it was always the same.

• Stayed May 2013
Rockledge, Florida
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

The hotel was a bit below average in all aspects, except for an adequate buffet breakfast. Bedding and beds were marginal as well as all other amenities. The location had easy access to the main highway, but we would not go back. There are many better hotel choices in Sarasota.

Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. As you expressed you are correct that there are many choices in the Sarasota area and we are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We are just very pleased that you came to the visit the Sarasota area as it is one of the most beautiful areas and hope that you will return to continue to enjoy the beaches and local flair.