“Very pleasant stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ooltewah, Tennessee
“Very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very pleasantly surprised. Great hotel, great breakfast, great stay. Extensive breakfast, plenty of fruit. Enjoyed it very much. I was there on a business trip, but thoroughly enjoyed the stay. There was a managers special supper three nights a week, but we could not make it for that.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you so much for the rave review on our hotel, as they are very important to us. Our entire staff takes so much pride making sure that everyone’s stay is a pleasant and welcome one. We try to give our guests as many different options as we can with our breakfast and have selected many healthy choices. Next time here you will have to try out our manager’s dinner, guests really love it. Tonight we are having homemade chili. We look forward to seeing you and your family back soon here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sarasota.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Exceeded our expectations. We'd never heard of AmericInn and were a bit skeptical since it wasn't our first choice but we were pleasantly surprised. The pool was great, our room was clean and quiet, considering we were there for a baseball tournament. Our room had two air purifiers..allergy-free! Breakfast was more than adequate (and my boys are not easy to please). All staff, even when just passing by, was so friendly! Convenient location off I-75, restaurants, stores, etc. Beach at Siesta Key and village are a must, and only a short drive from hotel. The one thing I would improve: the laundry facility...one washer, one dryer in the entire hotel was quite frustrating but...coin laundry not far, either. Overall, a great place! We will definitely go back!

1 Thank hibiscus973
Thank you for sharing your stay with us and we are so happy that you enjoyed yourself so much. Our staff works very hard to provide a wonderful experience for each and every one of our guests. We thoroughly enjoyed your teams that weekend and always welcome all groups to our hotel. Hope to see you at the next tournament staying here at the AmericInn Hotel Sarasota.
Yonkers, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We recently stayed 3 days at this property and were very happy. They had large rooms, nice pool and a BIG breakfast. Staff friendly and accommodating. Had a Manager "special one of the nights which had pasta, salad and 2 glasses of wine-FREE Would go again!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

3 days here ... Wish we could have stayed longer . First thing that you notice when walking in is it smelled fresh and clean from the lobby into the halls ( which are notoriously unclean smelling in most places ) . Rooms are good size and have fridge which is great for family trips . Under $100 too. Cannot beat it !!

1 Thank Duane L
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

clean, comfortable and very easy to access off I75. the staff was very friendly and accomodating. the lobby is beautiful and everyone seemed busy and enjoyed their jobs. the area was safe and close to shopping malls, stores, gas station and enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I took a vacation over the 4th we wanted to go to Siesta Key but the hotels there are super expensive so we booked at the AmericInn, it only took us 15 to get to the key and the hotel was perfect for us. We had a 1 room suite that extra space with a sofa and chair we had lots of room. The room was super clean and had comfortable beds. Breakfast was good had many choices every day not like some hotels that just give you 1. Had a dinner at night which was nice after being at the beach all day. Staff was very friendly gave us suggestions to do on a rainy day and directions. I can't wait to come back next year!!!