“Great place to stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Willis, Texas
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I spent a very enjoyable week at this hotel. Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. Great beds. I have had 10 back surgeries and I very seldom find a hotel bed that I consider comfortable. Until now! I would not consider staying anywhere else next time I visit Sarasota. The breakfast area was very clean and well stocked. Good breakfast and fresh fruit all day. Also, fruit juice and coffee.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed the the AmericInn Hotel and Suites for the last 4 days. My king size suite had a jacuzzi inroom and made for a very relaxing mini vacation. The breakfast buffet each morning made it easy to get up get breakfast and either eat in the dining room or bring it up to my room. If you stay here you will find all the shopping your heart desires in a 3-5 mile radius. Major stores and chains all around you. In less than 20 minutes you can drive to a beautiful beach and enjoy the Florida sunshine and blue waters.
All in all my stay was just what the Doctor ordered for rest, relaxation and no worries!

Room Tip: If its in your budget get the room with a jacuzzi you won't be sorry. The corner suite was spaci...
Green Features: It is your choice to go green. The hotel offers maid service around the clock.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Ooltewah, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very pleasantly surprised. Great hotel, great breakfast, great stay. Extensive breakfast, plenty of fruit. Enjoyed it very much. I was there on a business trip, but thoroughly enjoyed the stay. There was a managers special supper three nights a week, but we could not make it for that.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Julia S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you so much for the rave review on our hotel, as they are very important to us. Our entire staff takes so much pride making sure that everyone’s stay is a pleasant and welcome one. We try to give our guests as many different options as we can with our breakfast and have selected many healthy choices. Next time here you will have to try out our manager’s dinner, guests really love it. Tonight we are having homemade chili. We look forward to seeing you and your family back soon here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sarasota.
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Exceeded our expectations. We'd never heard of AmericInn and were a bit skeptical since it wasn't our first choice but we were pleasantly surprised. The pool was great, our room was clean and quiet, considering we were there for a baseball tournament. Our room had two air purifiers..allergy-free! Breakfast was more than adequate (and my boys are not easy to please). All staff, even when just passing by, was so friendly! Convenient location off I-75, restaurants, stores, etc. Beach at Siesta Key and village are a must, and only a short drive from hotel. The one thing I would improve: the laundry facility...one washer, one dryer in the entire hotel was quite frustrating but...coin laundry not far, either. Overall, a great place! We will definitely go back!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank hibiscus973
Thank you for sharing your stay with us and we are so happy that you enjoyed yourself so much. Our staff works very hard to provide a wonderful experience for each and every one of our guests. We thoroughly enjoyed your teams that weekend and always welcome all groups to our hotel. Hope to see you at the next tournament staying here at the AmericInn Hotel Sarasota.
Yonkers, New York
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We recently stayed 3 days at this property and were very happy. They had large rooms, nice pool and a BIG breakfast. Staff friendly and accommodating. Had a Manager "special one of the nights which had pasta, salad and 2 glasses of wine-FREE Would go again!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

3 days here ... Wish we could have stayed longer . First thing that you notice when walking in is it smelled fresh and clean from the lobby into the halls ( which are notoriously unclean smelling in most places ) . Rooms are good size and have fridge which is great for family trips . Under $100 too. Cannot beat it !!

• Stayed July 2013