“Outstanding staff”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ann Arbor Mi
“Outstanding staff”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Good location nice pool and whirlpool. Best feature of this property by far was the outstanding staff. From check in / front desk to maintenance to housekeeping all the staff was friendly , accommodating and went above and beyond the norm to ensure a happy and successful stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank travelmike

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Miramar
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Nice stay. I am a handicap. The bathroom was perfect...Quiet area. I didn't eat but my son said the food was very good for breakfast. So you were a great place to stay. We were only in town one night.

1 Thank Barbara L
Ross, North Dakota
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The AmericInn in Sarasota is fantastic. When we walked into our Large, Spacious room we were very pleased. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The bed was absolutely wonderful. It is a very quiet hotel and the staff is very courteous and helpful. This is how a hotel stay should be. Many others should take lessons from this place!

3 Thank lorac1962
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you for your positive review of the AmericInn of Sarasota! We know that you have many choices when it comes to your accommodations, and we appreciate you choosing us. The quality of our service is incredibly important to us, so we couldn’t be happier to read about your experience.
Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The hotel is in a great location with many restaurants and stores near by. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel was so clean and updated and we loved the granite countertops. Breakfast was amazing with so many different foods to choose from. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to all my friends and family. I live here locally and it was really a great getaway. You get way more then you pay for!

2 Thank Carolyn K
Tallahassee
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The whole hotel smelled old and musty, my room smelled like piss and the lights were partially out. I was afraid to sleep. I sprayed the bed with disinfectant and slept maybe 2 hrs. Then checked out and left.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
It is very disheartening to read about your stay, the majority of customers are very happy with our hotel. I have gone into the room and there is no smell and all of the lights are in perfect working condition. If you ever experience an issue and are not happy with your room please let us know so we may move you or fix the issue. All of the rooms are very well kept and have been recently repainted, have new drapes and granite counter tops.
Washington, DC
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

The positives: excellent front desk staff, friendly, helpful and competent; rooms are very clean; breakfast included.

Less positive: Car is necessary; 20 minutes from the beach; accommodations are basic.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Famiilytrav
Naples, Florida, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We have never stayed at an Americinn Hotel before, the Florida Cancer Specialist recomended the hotel because it is one block away from their facility. My husband is having treatment every week and we live over 100 miles away so we decided to try it out. What a surprise it was to be so warm and inviting during difficult times. We will be staying at the Hotel every week for the next month.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for your positive review of the AmericInn Hotel & Suites! It is our pleasure to have you stay with us while your husband goes for his treatment. If there is anything we can to make you more comfortable during this time please let us know. We really appreciate you giving us a try!