“Great Surprise”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Palm Coast, Florida
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We only needed a one night stay for six members of my family. This property was perfect as we stayed in a room with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The beds were so comfortable, the room very spacious and clean. What a surprise for the money!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Ginabo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Philadelphia, Pa
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I stayed for five nights and were very satisfied. Every employee we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean and attractive. Breakfast had good variety for a free buffet ... nothing outstanding but overall OK. If you're looking for a comfortable place to stay - no slippers or robes or chocolate on your pillow - this is it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank triiptaker
Dalton, Georgia
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Very nice hotel for the money. Very convenient to I75. Hotel was very clean, smelled great, with excellent staff. Has a nice pool and and hot tub. Beds were very comfortable. Would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel manager greeted me nicely and then informed me that she preferred me NOT to use the hotels breakfast with my service dog present. This is clearly in violation with the Americans With Disabilities Act. My certified Service dog and I will NOT be returning. Very disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jennifer B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
The quality of our service is incredibly important to us and I am sorry there was a miscommunication. I am completely aware of the ADA requirements and we have people stay all the time with service animals. Last month we had a guest stay with a service dog and she complained that the tables were so close together that is was difficult for her helper to sit comfortably out of the path of others. What I started to say was let us know when you come down to breakfast if there is not enough room so we can move some chairs and tables. The only thing I said was “when you come down to breakfast” I never finished what I was going to say so I’m not sure why you think I would not want you to come breakfast. I know you have stayed several times in the past and we defiantly would like to have you and your dog back.

Julie
Ann Arbor Mi
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Good location nice pool and whirlpool. Best feature of this property by far was the outstanding staff. From check in / front desk to maintenance to housekeeping all the staff was friendly , accommodating and went above and beyond the norm to ensure a happy and successful stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank travelmike
Miramar
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Nice stay. I am a handicap. The bathroom was perfect...Quiet area. I didn't eat but my son said the food was very good for breakfast. So you were a great place to stay. We were only in town one night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Barbara L
Ross, North Dakota
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The AmericInn in Sarasota is fantastic. When we walked into our Large, Spacious room we were very pleased. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The bed was absolutely wonderful. It is a very quiet hotel and the staff is very courteous and helpful. This is how a hotel stay should be. Many others should take lessons from this place!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank lorac1962
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you for your positive review of the AmericInn of Sarasota! We know that you have many choices when it comes to your accommodations, and we appreciate you choosing us. The quality of our service is incredibly important to us, so we couldn’t be happier to read about your experience.
Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.