“Great Stay!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Largo, Florida
“Great Stay!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a great hotel. The service was good. The breakfast was way beyond my expectations! The room was very clean and comfortable. It was close enough to town if you have a car and right off the interstate highway. I will do this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers here on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed breakfast; I have to agree with you as I am buttering my favorite asiago cheddar bagel!

Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is our second stay here, the sheets in the room were dirty, old dark red stains on the bedskirt...the front desk never bothered to ask how our stay was.
Breakfast was good, We will probably not return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Sarasota for your recent visit to Sarasota. We are disappointed that we fell short of your expectations. Our guest experience in all facets of our hotel is our number one priority and comments like yours are truly taken to heart. I am sorry for the dissatisfaction you experienced. We are committed to providing our guests with a comfortable, relaxing environment and we will continue to strive to make necessary improvements to increase your satisfaction.

Again, please accept my apologies that we did not provide for a better overall experience. It’s our responsibility to make sure your visit is a positive one in each and every way. We should perform better and will work to do so in the future. I would like for you to call me directly at 941-342-8778 so I can get the exact details of your stay.

Thank you again for your visit and for sharing your experience. We do hope to have the opportunity to be of service in the future.
Sarasota
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Staff very friendly and very helpful. We have checked in at all hours of the day and each time there has always been a happy face behind the counter and all around the grounds. Staff really do go out of their way to get you what you need.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Scaggsville, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Sometimes you do get more than what you paid for. The hotel checked me in in under 2 minutes! Staff was all very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and large. Amenities were all we wanted. Breakfast was edible... Scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle maker, cereals, some breads, coffee (avoid it). We had 2 queen beds and neither bed was firm, or new, so neither of us slept particularly well. But comparable hotels in the area were much pricier, so we are satisfied. Perkins restaurant is next door and offers a 10% discount. Also very friendly people there. Very easy access to Sarasota downtown and to highway. You don't always want to pay for the beachfront property, and this is an alternative that leaves money for FUN stuff.

Room Tip: 4 levels, we were on 3rd and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The hotel was more than we could have ever asked for. The staff was so friendly and helpful and the rooms were spotless. We really felt like we where part of the family. We loved the breakfast, they had many choices and the nightly dinner was such a nice touch. The beach was not far at all and what a beach. Everyone needs to come and experience the beach at least once. This will be my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: The suites are wonderful.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for your positive review of the AmericInn Hotel & Suites! It is our pleasure to have you stay with us. The quality of our service is incredibly important to us, so we couldn’t be happier to read about your experience.

Thank you again for your visit and support. We look forward to providing you with another exceptional visit on your next trip to Sarasota.
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This is another great Motel and it's one of the cheaper ones in town, it sets right within walking distance of three great restaurants and a Burger King! It has a hot breakfast and also offers a supper between 5 and 6, or it did while we were there any way! We stayed there for 3 nights and loved the place, it's quiet, clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful! Coupons from the hotel coupon books also help you a get a cheaper rate! Thanks, C-Mar Transport

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your positive review of the AmericInn of Sarasota! We know that you have many choices when it comes to your accommodations, and we appreciate you choosing us. The quality of our service is incredibly important to us, so we couldn’t be happier to read about your experience.
Orlando
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I highly recommended, great price. Amazing hotel,clean all areas,warm breakfast buffet , smell very nice .comfortable rooms,beds. Great location, close to the beaches and attractions.Love it.I will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family