All reviews breakfast bar room was clean great place to stay free breakfast staff was friendly and helpful hot breakfast nice breakfast very nice hotel easy access pleasant stay fresh fruit hot tub front desk staff convenient location nice pool perkins carolyn
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

This is a nice place. I'm not sure what it looked like before the refurb but it looks great! We had a spacious room. Beds were comfy. The pool was nice and warm. The hot tub was HUGE. Both were very nicely maintained. About 15 minutes to the beach. Convenient to the interstate for a quick exit. We also had a lovely meal at the Gecko Bar and Grill across the street. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Thank you for your positive review of the AmericInn of Sarasota! We know that you have many choices when it comes to your accommodations, and we appreciate you choosing us. The quality of our service is incredibly important to us, so we couldn’t be happier to read about your experience.

Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Excellent value and great service! The pool and Hot Tub area was very nice. The hotel was close to the expressway and an easy ride to the town and beaches. The staff were helpful with directions and very courteous. When we are in the area again, we will most certainly stay at AmericInn!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for choosing The AmericInn of Sarasota. It’s a pleasure to read about your enjoyable experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share the details of your visit with others. I’ll be sure to share your review with our team – I know that they will really enjoy your comments regarding their hospitality.
Thank you again for your visit and support. We look forward to providing you with another exceptional visit on your next trip to Sarasota.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Very reasonably priced hotel for this area. Nothing fancy, but very clean and convenient to I-75. Dining options within walking distance which is nice. Next time I would opt for breakfast at the Perkins instead of the very basic/not outstanding free breakfast options (cereal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt were all good, but other options weren't great). I would definitely recommend if you are passing through town and have no need to stay near the beach.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Wonderful place to stay....close to beach and good food. Great staff, comfortable, suites are like small condos. We are both smokers, they have table and chairs on the balconys for use with ashtrays. The hotel also has a nice out door swimming pool and hot tub. And a sundeck that you can see the gulf beach.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2015

The hotel was under construction but that didn't affect the service. The noise stopped by 5 or 6 pm and after that didn't resume until I had already left for the day. The pool was nice, the hot tub was great, the room was clean and breakfast and happy hour was a nice perk. I will definitely stay here again if I am back in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business