We rented unit 445 from Drew from 5/16/14 to 5/23/14. From the moment we opened the door, we were impressed. Very few times do the pictures posted in the listing match the actual unit completely. The view from the living room was amazing. This unit was very spacious & had ample closet space. I loved cooking in the kitchen & being able to look out & see the ocean. The 2nd bedroom was large & had the added benefit of sliding glass doors leading to the balcony. The master bedroom had a very nice comfortable king size bed & walk in closet. The shower in the guest bathroom was the favored one for my family. We especially loved all the little touches including board games, puzzles, & the beach supplies. I especially enjoyed sitting on the balcony & enjoying the sights & sounds of the ocean. We were lucky to see a rocket launch from nearby Kennedy Space Center right from the balcony. I would recommend this unit to anyone wanting an authentic ocean front unit. Drew was a very accommodating owner. The laundry room is directly across the hall & they even had a hamper on wheels that made using the laundry facilities even easier. I look forward to leasing this unit again. I would recommend to anyone to rent from Drew & at Paradise Beach Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Beach Club Resort is a 49 Unit Condominium building located right on the Beach. All units are individually owned and managed, with a majority of the units being advertised for rentals throughout the year. Walk right out of your unit and be on the beach in seconds. Want to visit Kennedy Space Center, Disney, Universal or the Premium Outlets? You are under an hour away from them all! The building is conveniently located only 20 minutes from Melbourne International Airport, an hour from Orlando International Airport and 15 minutes South of Cocoa Beach. You simply cannot get any closer to the ocean than this building, which was built right up to the seawall on the beach. Everything you need is conveniently located close by including a large Publix (grocery store) and movie theater right across the street. There are also plenty of excellent restaurants located within a short drive. A significant upgrade to the building was recently completed, costing more than $2.5 million. In addition to the replacement of all the buildings railings, windows and sliding glass doors, the following amenities were added - Two charcoal BBQ stations with granite tops and 6 total grilling pits - Two designated, fenced in pet walking areas with waste bags and disposal cans (very rare!) - A boccie ball court - A shuffleboard court - A fitness room overlooking the pool and Ocean - A renovated common room with a large screen TV - A new oceanfront pool deck with refinished heated pool - New stairs to the beach and shower/rinse station - Renovated laundry facilities on floors 2,3 and 4 with all new coin-operated machines - 24/7 Security cameras throughout the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel Satellite Beach
- Paradise Beach Club Satellite Beach, Florida