“Life saver in Paradise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paradise Beach Club

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Satellite Beach
Paradise Beach Club
Clarksville, Arkansas
“Life saver in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had booked a condo/apartment in Indian Harbour Beach Florida just south of Satellite Beach but upon my arrival after a 20 hour drive with my wife and small children we found out that the deal was bogus!! I was in panic mode as I had to obtain a hotel room for the night and figure out what to do for the rest of the trip stay or turn around and go home! I saw a location on Trip advisor similar to this beach club and acquired about the accommodations. I was very quickly answered back via email from the owner Dean Groff whom explained that the particular condo was not available, however Unit 446 at the Paradise Beach Club was available during my stay. Dean stayed in contact with me and answered every question I had and even assisted me in figuring out how to obtain and provide him with the paper work needed to acquire the unit. I had the unit acquired by check in the next day and upon arrival check in was easy with just obtaining a free parking pass and then retrieving the key from beside the door of the condo with a password! And the Condo was above my expectations for a last minute place. On the fourth floor with a spectacular view of the pool and beach where my family could watch for dolphins. We even got to see a rocket take flight!! The beach was amazing with ample amount of space! Very clean just an all around life saving experience and awesome vacation for my family! I highly recommend this unit and using Mr. Dean Groff for any further needs in accommodations. Also to add to the clean and enjoyable accommodations the condo was just across the street from an amazing grocery store called Publix, also a taco bell, Dunkin Donuts (Im a cop so you know I love these) and many shopping areas.!! Cant wait for next Year!!

Room Tip: Unit 446 just sayin!

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was our first time at Paradise Beach Club. The reservation process was made very easy by Drew, as well as check in instructions. We spent the week with our two daughters and dog in the pet friendly unit. Our unit was very clean and well furnished. AC is a must in July and it worked fabulously. Paradise Beach club is right on the beach, we could hand our beach chairs and umbrellas right over the sea wall to an uncrowded beach. Publix Grocery is within walking distance as well as Duncan Donuts right across the street. We were able to witness two satellite launches from Cape Canaveral right from our balcony. That was a pleasant and thrilling surprise. If you are a night owl, its worth spending time on the beach to spot Sea turtles coming ashore to bury eggs. At least 5 turtles every night within a few hundred yards of the complex.
Check out PBC 216 its worth your time.
Mark H

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The room had everything my 3 children wanted. Toys, chairs and a large TV with plenty of channels. The view from the master bedroom was amazing to wake up to. We had family staying in another pbc unit and 101 was way nicer than theirs. Tile floors and updated appliances made cooking easy. The kids even enjoyed pina coladas thanks to the blender. My husband has been coming to the cocoa area for 30 years and he loves the privacy of the beach. It's paradise and unit 101 made our stay magical.

• Stayed July 2014
Loganville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is the second year we have stayed in Unit 101. This year from July 5-12, 2014. This is the perfect spot for a relaxing vacation with teenagers included. Th unit was very clean, well decorated, has all the amminities of home and nice cold AC. Enjoy your time right on the beach, and finish it off with a family friendly poolside experience. Close to other family friendly attrations but just far enough to "relax" on an uncrowded beach. Spend some time at night walking the beach and observed the awesome experience of Sea Turtles coming ashore. We will definitely be back again next year!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brad G
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have stayed here twice and it is a great family vacation place with all the amenities you need for a great time. It is right on the beach so you don't have to walk far at all with all of your kids beach toys etc. The view from the balcony is spectacular and it feels like you are on the Ocean! We will be back for a third visit!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great vacation ! There was hardly anyone on the beach all week. Staff was very accommodating,. I arrived a few hours early and they let me check in. The only negative thing I can think of is the Wi-Fi was terrible, but it wasn't a deal breaker !

Room Tip: I stayed in #107 which is located right directly in front of the pool. Not much of a view but its gr...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank toddju1
ParadiseBeachClub_FL, Board of Directors member at Paradise Beach Club, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
All units at Paradise Beach Club recently upgraded to high-speed wireless internet from Brighthouse. There is a dedicated internet modem/router inside each unit to ensure strong, reliable and secure connection to all apartments as well as the pool area.
Oakmont, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I stayed in Unit #216 from June 21-28th, hoping to find a welcoming place to stay that was close to the beach and grocery stores, while still being able to relax. The unit was very clean, roomy and comfortable, however Randy, whom manages the property came close to ruining my week. From our first day, he introduced himself and told us our cars would be towed if we did not have a parking pass. We had planned to have family visit us thoughout the week and I assumed that they would be welcome to enjoy the beach with us, since the parking lot was not full, as long as each vehicle had a parking pass. WRONG!! Before we even checked in, we were in the parking lot with some family and Randy immediatley called the owner to complain that we were there with too many people. I had 4 parking passes including ours. He harassed each member of my family all throughout the week, everything from the way we carried the paddle boards to the beach, to where our flip flops were kept. In one instance, he told us he was watching us, on the beach, and he knew what we were doing, as if we were criminals. I will be informing the owner, he actually upset my stomach because of his treatment, even with my sister-in-law whom has Multiple Sclerosis was uncomfortable with him. We will never stay here again because of this person. When I spoke with Randy to tell him how unprofessional he was, he hung up on me. And to top it off, there was no maid service and we washed every single towel ourselves.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Angie L
ParadiseBeachClub_FL, Owner at Paradise Beach Club, responded to this review, 7 February 2016
It is important to note that the onsite manager is there to make sure that all guests can have a pleasant and enjoyable stay and that the guests are following the rules and regulations set by the building and by the City/State.

Unfortunately in this case the guest had far exceeded the maximum occupancy limit when they showed up with over 12 guests for a single unit (maximum occupancy is 6). The manager informed the guests of the rules (which were also mentioned to the guests at the time of booking) and was simply trying to ensure that local laws and rules were being followed.

I am sorry this caused an issue, however onsite management needs to enforce the rules so that Paradise Beach Club remains an enjoyable place for all the guests.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Satellite Beach
Inn at Cocoa Beach
Inn at Cocoa Beach
#1 of 31 in Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Paradise Beach Club? Share your experiences!