Pleasantly surprised. I was expecting your run of the mill beach get a way. Stayed in room 220 and could not believe the view. Beach access was great and the pool was nicely arranged. Several people left subpar reviews about randy. I will say this, I encountered randy a couple of times and understand how people might misread him but to be honest he was a breath of fresh air. He ensured that things were clean, organized and in working order. If it weren't for randy I'm sure kids would leave boogie boards in the hall and towels would be hanging on all the rails. If that were the case I would not have given such a high review. The microwave was broken from a previous renter and we advised the owner who had it replaced almost immediately. I've been to many 5 star resorts and although this is not an all inclusive style it is perfect with great access to anything you wish to do in the area. Don't bother with the high end hotels that will shove you in the front with a street view. Paradise resort is a much better choice. Thanks drew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Beach Club Resort is a 49 Unit Condominium building located right on the Beach. All units are individually owned and managed, with a majority of the units being advertised for rentals throughout the year. Walk right out of your unit and be on the beach in seconds. Want to visit Kennedy Space Center, Disney, Universal or the Premium Outlets? You are under an hour away from them all! The building is conveniently located only 20 minutes from Melbourne International Airport, an hour from Orlando International Airport and 15 minutes South of Cocoa Beach. You simply cannot get any closer to the ocean than this building, which was built right up to the seawall on the beach. Everything you need is conveniently located close by including a large Publix (grocery store) and movie theater right across the street. There are also plenty of excellent restaurants located within a short drive. A significant upgrade to the building was recently completed, costing more than $2.5 million. In addition to the replacement of all the buildings railings, windows and sliding glass doors, the following amenities were added - Two charcoal BBQ stations with granite tops and 6 total grilling pits - Two designated, fenced in pet walking areas with waste bags and disposal cans (very rare!) - A boccie ball court - A shuffleboard court - A fitness room overlooking the pool and Ocean - A renovated common room with a large screen TV - A new oceanfront pool deck with refinished heated pool - New stairs to the beach and shower/rinse station - Renovated laundry facilities on floors 2,3 and 4 with all new coin-operated machines - 24/7 Security cameras throughout the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel Satellite Beach
- Paradise Beach Club Satellite Beach, Florida