“Refreshing”

Paradise Beach Club
“Refreshing”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Pleasantly surprised. I was expecting your run of the mill beach get a way. Stayed in room 220 and could not believe the view. Beach access was great and the pool was nicely arranged. Several people left subpar reviews about randy. I will say this, I encountered randy a couple of times and understand how people might misread him but to be honest he was a breath of fresh air. He ensured that things were clean, organized and in working order. If it weren't for randy I'm sure kids would leave boogie boards in the hall and towels would be hanging on all the rails. If that were the case I would not have given such a high review. The microwave was broken from a previous renter and we advised the owner who had it replaced almost immediately. I've been to many 5 star resorts and although this is not an all inclusive style it is perfect with great access to anything you wish to do in the area. Don't bother with the high end hotels that will shove you in the front with a street view. Paradise resort is a much better choice. Thanks drew.

• Stayed August 2014

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Clarksville, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had booked a condo/apartment in Indian Harbour Beach Florida just south of Satellite Beach but upon my arrival after a 20 hour drive with my wife and small children we found out that the deal was bogus!! I was in panic mode as I had to obtain a hotel room for the night and figure out what to do for the rest of the trip stay or turn around and go home! I saw a location on Trip advisor similar to this beach club and acquired about the accommodations. I was very quickly answered back via email from the owner Dean Groff whom explained that the particular condo was not available, however Unit 446 at the Paradise Beach Club was available during my stay. Dean stayed in contact with me and answered every question I had and even assisted me in figuring out how to obtain and provide him with the paper work needed to acquire the unit. I had the unit acquired by check in the next day and upon arrival check in was easy with just obtaining a free parking pass and then retrieving the key from beside the door of the condo with a password! And the Condo was above my expectations for a last minute place. On the fourth floor with a spectacular view of the pool and beach where my family could watch for dolphins. We even got to see a rocket take flight!! The beach was amazing with ample amount of space! Very clean just an all around life saving experience and awesome vacation for my family! I highly recommend this unit and using Mr. Dean Groff for any further needs in accommodations. Also to add to the clean and enjoyable accommodations the condo was just across the street from an amazing grocery store called Publix, also a taco bell, Dunkin Donuts (Im a cop so you know I love these) and many shopping areas.!! Cant wait for next Year!!

Room Tip: Unit 446 just sayin!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was our first time at Paradise Beach Club. The reservation process was made very easy by Drew, as well as check in instructions. We spent the week with our two daughters and dog in the pet friendly unit. Our unit was very clean and well furnished. AC is a must in July and it worked fabulously. Paradise Beach club is right on the beach, we could hand our beach chairs and umbrellas right over the sea wall to an uncrowded beach. Publix Grocery is within walking distance as well as Duncan Donuts right across the street. We were able to witness two satellite launches from Cape Canaveral right from our balcony. That was a pleasant and thrilling surprise. If you are a night owl, its worth spending time on the beach to spot Sea turtles coming ashore to bury eggs. At least 5 turtles every night within a few hundred yards of the complex.
Check out PBC 216 its worth your time.
Mark H

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The room had everything my 3 children wanted. Toys, chairs and a large TV with plenty of channels. The view from the master bedroom was amazing to wake up to. We had family staying in another pbc unit and 101 was way nicer than theirs. Tile floors and updated appliances made cooking easy. The kids even enjoyed pina coladas thanks to the blender. My husband has been coming to the cocoa area for 30 years and he loves the privacy of the beach. It's paradise and unit 101 made our stay magical.

• Stayed July 2014
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is the second year we have stayed in Unit 101. This year from July 5-12, 2014. This is the perfect spot for a relaxing vacation with teenagers included. Th unit was very clean, well decorated, has all the amminities of home and nice cold AC. Enjoy your time right on the beach, and finish it off with a family friendly poolside experience. Close to other family friendly attrations but just far enough to "relax" on an uncrowded beach. Spend some time at night walking the beach and observed the awesome experience of Sea Turtles coming ashore. We will definitely be back again next year!

1 Thank Brad G
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have stayed here twice and it is a great family vacation place with all the amenities you need for a great time. It is right on the beach so you don't have to walk far at all with all of your kids beach toys etc. The view from the balcony is spectacular and it feels like you are on the Ocean! We will be back for a third visit!

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great vacation ! There was hardly anyone on the beach all week. Staff was very accommodating,. I arrived a few hours early and they let me check in. The only negative thing I can think of is the Wi-Fi was terrible, but it wasn't a deal breaker !

Room Tip: I stayed in #107 which is located right directly in front of the pool. Not much of a view but its gr...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank toddju1
ParadiseBeachClub_FL, Board of Directors member at Paradise Beach Club, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
All units at Paradise Beach Club recently upgraded to high-speed wireless internet from Brighthouse. There is a dedicated internet modem/router inside each unit to ensure strong, reliable and secure connection to all apartments as well as the pool area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Satellite Beach
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
Port d'Hiver
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach

Been to Paradise Beach Club? Share your experiences!