All reviewsnight's sleepnegative reviewspatrick air force basenice poolpatrick afbhot tubvolleyballa1asurfing
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We could not find Days Inn. Drove around checking addresses and finally decided that Days Inn no longer exists -it is now America's best Value Inn. WRONG.
Funny smell -ugly decor, dead bugs in the ceiling light in the bathroom, sloppy maintenance, rusty metal railings in places. It is NOT even up to being a bad Day's Inn.

Room Tip: Smokers hang outside their rooms so we had to drive to the office for coffee/breakfast instead of walking. Parts of parking lot are not good so be careful. Best to find another location.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kay S
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I stay at Days Inn frequently as I trek across the country, usually get a clean room at good price. Breakfast in lobby usually is fruit, cereal, waffles, sausage and gravy and tastes pretty good. This hotel had those little muffins, cereal and coffee. None of which was fresh. There were people who lived there, (had small tables set outside their doors), which made me feel like I was in the "bad" part of town. I also accidentally booked my room through Expedia, for the wrong night, which I did not know until I arrived, at midnight, after driving 14 hours that day. I then booked the room for the night I needed, and cancelled my reservations for the wrong night. The motel refused to credit me for this mistake. I called corporate Days Inn, they refused to get involved. I felt the manager at this hotel needed to get every dollar he could at any way he could. Expedia refused also to assist with my refund. Who knew, I will never stay at Days Inn again!

Room Tip: The rooms were below standard for Days Inn, no restaurant or fitness room. There are plenty of other hotels in this area, and I would advise anyone to choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kiddcreekbbq
Reviewed 5 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 8 December 2012

This hotel is advertised as a stay park and cruise hotel and that they provide transportation to and from the port with free parking.. first of all they don't even though I called 3 times to verify they did.. I had them go ahead and charge my card for two nights booked seperately and they did so afterwards they call to tell me they don't have the shuttle.. but I could tay at their sister hotel the next night and transport from there.. They are still advertising that they have shuttle still today. The room was ok but filthy.. They put a hold on my credit card even though i had already paid over a month in advance.. when you call they tell you they are the closest to the cruise port and beach.. yes to the beach but not to the port it is almost 8 miles away.. there was trash under the beds and under the night stand and behind it.. The cops were there as well when we returned from shopping..n I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.. stay at the days inn in cocoa beach not satellite beach.. the owner is rude and a liar.

Room Tip: Go to Days Inn Cocoa Beach not Satellite Beach there is nothing around this hotel not even other hotels..
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family