All reviewsnight's sleepnegative reviewspatrick air force basenice poolpatrick afbhot tubvolleyballa1asurfing
Reviewed 25 April 2013

There might be a new flag, but I have been staying at this property for several years as I travel to the area on a regular basis. Why stay where you pay for extras you might not need or use. Across from the beach, nice pool area, close to Patrick Air Force Base and many options for dining. Close to Cocoa Beach and within a short distance to Port Canaveral. If you do not require housekeeping daily, the staff will ensure you have extras you need. Bottom Line this property is IDEAL...if you are looking for a clean, safe location, then this is the place. I Love staying at this property. Mannie and Jimmy are the BEST!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Come see Manny, the extremely cordial Manager at this motel. VERY, very clean. No bugs, no muss. Staff extremely nice and helpful. Pool is sparkling clean and heated to a comfortable 80 degrees all year long. Volleyball court and nice barbeque area for the family. Pet friendly as well. Just a small pet fee for your 4 legged friends. Nice large dog walking area. Rooms have mini fridge and microwave for your convenience. Shopping nearby. Churches too. Just bring your bathing suits, charcoal, and yourselves to this wonderful motel centrally located on the beach of A1A near all causeways to the mainland and close to Cocoa Beach and vicinity. Also very close to Melbourne International Airport. No need to fly into Orlando. Excellent continental brekfast in the mornings too. Best coffee I have ever had in a motel. Make this a MUST stop on your next trip. Best price for your money too.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mattross2009
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I must say; I moved off patrick afb and was referred to this hotel. ( its right next to airbase and across from beach A1A. I walked in and reception excellent and best rate ever.What I really loved was for first time in my life I did not have to cook clean vacume and was able to really relax. Manny and Michelle and Jimmy the best. ( front desk mgrs) . Just call the desk and anything you need is there, Breakfast great + coffee pot always fresh 24-7.even fresh fruit at breakfast! The entire staff is like family. Location..plenty great eateries...the property pool always a breeze off the Atlantic. I can't thank all of you enough for pet friendly policy and great security. I stayed March April and going back in May! Guests international and us so friendly. You will "not"be dissappointed. Excellent extended stay for groups or contractors. Come visit!

outstanding and accomodating. Rooms clean. Fresh pillows...great!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We needed a cheap overnight at the end of our week-long condo rental so that we could fly home in the early morning - this place did the trick! Old and worn but clean, lots of pillow but none very comfortable, thin towels, loud bathroom fan, etc. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. They did have a nice, though unheated, pool, but the hot tub was sealed off. No beach access within easy walking distance, the condos across the street all have signs posted saying "no access". We requested a crib and it was set up in the room when we arrived, although it looked quite used and not necessarily clean... a few wet wipes did the trick. Staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Continental breakfast is pretty basic: cereals, toast, muffins, milk, tea and coffee.

Room Tip: We stayed on the back side of the hotel, away from the main street and pool - apparently a high school class trip booked the pool-side rooms and were quite loud the weekend we stayed, but they didn't bother us!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2013

great deal for the money.close to beaches.all we could want in a hotel for the money.hope to see mannie next year!we were looking for days inn but saw their is a new sign americas best value inn over the old sign.they have a nice clean swimming pool and hot tub.the continental breakfast was all we needed

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple