All reviewsnight's sleepnegative reviewspatrick air force basenice poolpatrick afbhot tubvolleyballa1asurfing
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My son stayed there for only 2 hours. We requested a non-smoking room because he has asthma. After checking in he went to the car where he was approached to buy drugs. Right after that the housekeeper was seen with the same man.
The next day the hotel sent another charge for $100.00 saying my son smoked in the room and there were a bunch of pictures of his room card by cups with cigarette butts in it.
Of course I disputed with the bank. What a scam!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sonnie T
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Unfortunately i made a choice of coming here ...in front of my room is a caravan parked abandoned an half wrapped in a tarp look out my room window i see this ugly van....really??? 2 days there it still sat.My door mechanism to unlock an lock almost didn't work it took trickery an 3 of us to try an try to get it to unlock . The smell in the room was of a smokers room at some point it was awful . it was very windy outside so i left the door open for a few hour to get the stink out.When i was checking in my paperwork did not exist so had to reregister.an a druggy guy was wandering in an out of the lobby... bothering the lady in the front desk he throws his cigarette in the trash could have started a fire. The people that stay there alot of smokers workers doing jobs etc... just throwing their buts out on the parking lot from their upstairs rooms ...really.??...Remember i paid for this experience...there was a brown crusty dryer sheet in the air conditioner...i removed it.....mmmmyaah i know...the sand volleyball court full of thorny things all over the sand couldn't even play in it they stuck to your feet an clothes. should i go on?...could it be much worse for 70 a night......

Room Tip: stay away.....unless they remodel with a wrecking ball
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 871clarkl
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The rooms are inexpensive for a reason. Because of the location you'd think it would be a little nicer. Really needs some updates and a good cleaning. Staff was friendly. Pool looked clean. Has volleyball and shuffleboard.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erw71
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Not a beach access hotel, yes it is across from the ocean, but you can't access the ocean because the condos in front do not allow it!
Lobby stinks! Not a good first impression! Rooms smell and you can hear therrough the walls! Our "neighbor" next door snored all night and kept us up! And the room above us had a dog barking all night!
Bathroom corners are crusted with grime and the sink is rusted.
The pictures on the website do not give justice to the condition of the hotel.
Highly disappointed! Unfortunately my son and I could not leave and stay elsewhere - should have slept in our car!
If I could rate this place a "zero" I would, it does not deserve one star-rating!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ap2coach
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I am familiar with this motel as we spent two and a half weeks here on vacation,when our teenagers were little. I loved it back then,but I was in for some surprising changes! The first time,I went there,they had a big ice machine,where you could help yourself to ice. Now you must go to the office to get ice and you are given a baggy like bag half full of ice which was not enough for our family of four to fix a cold drink apiece! Plus ,it was limited to one bag a room,per day! At least that's what the desk clerk on duty told my 17 year old. Inconvient as heck! We ended up buying a big bag of ice !
Like the first time I was there,they had a refrigerator in the room,but now the dorm type refrigerator had no freezer in it,so forget getting any ice cream or anything you need a freezer compartment for! Really inconvenient. I really hope they get the refrigerators with freezer compartments back!
Now laundry! Last trip, that I was here ,they had a washer and dryer on the bottom floor patio in back,but I couldn't find it. I went and asked and was told that," Yes we have a laundry. It's upstairs! Well,I am handicapped and there is no elevator just concrete steep steps that you must climb to get to the second floor. Bad enough,if your room is up there,but dangerous, if you're carrying abasket or bag of clothes to wash( or bringing the clean ones back down),but moreover, this is unacceptable for the elderly and the handicapped! I ended up going to a coin laundry in Melbourne!
Management,please reconsider this and the ice machine decision!
The ads say that you can relax in the heated outdoor hot tub spa! Last time we were there we did and it was heavenly! This time,the hot tub was covered by a tarp with orange street cones set all around it! Folks,if you pay for a motel that advertises a hot tub,you expect a hot tub! Please remove it from your advertising or fix it or at least discount your.prices until it is fixed.
The pool was very clean and heated and in wonderful shape. It was perfect!
The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. There weren't any bugs or problems with the TV or air conditioner. I really enjoyed those comfortable beds! The motel advertises free WiFi! Forget it! It is either too weak to use or it's broken.The desk clerk promised to fix it,but it never worked, the whole time we were here,so don't expect it to function, especially if you need to do business on the internet! There went my data!
They do have a free Continental( no hot food) breakfast,just like they used too. It's two types of muffins( banana nut and blueberry). English muffins and toast and one day they had bagels. The coffee is good in the lobby. They have a few tables,so you can eat breakfast in the lobby. They had butter, and jelly,but where was the flavored cream cheese for the bagels that the used to have? We really missed it! They had raison bran,frosted flakes , Cheerios and fruit loops cereal and small styrofoam bowls to put it in. Milk was kept in gallon jugs.in the refrigerator. There were fresh apples daily as well as a juice machine where you could get tasty,cold apple juice or orange juice. Overall,I couldn't complain qabout the free breakfast,just wish they'd had cream cheese like they had before!
I probably will be back.The folks are nice. The pool is clean and heated. They are near the beach and convenient to Cocoa Beach, Melbourne and Orlando. The rooms are clean and.the beds ar comfortable and you feel safe here. It is quiet. Just ease put you laundry back on first floor. Put an ice machine back outside,even if you have to charge for the ice! Ease fix the hot tub! After a several hundred mile trip,you want to relax in a hot tub! And one more thing,ease have WiFi and vnding machines that actually work. I would have given you five stars except.for those items that need correcting and I definitely would love to come back one day!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family